Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

....juz to add on...banks charge a fee for the cashier's order...think itz mostly $5... :P

any sembawang-er..

any suggestion for the floor plan.. the balcony and the MBR..

the living n dining room seem very empty if dun do any renov..

CREATIVE design needed badly..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi 38wangers!

Got my EA@key 2 weeks ago and now looking for IDs:)

Just got my first quote from ID > 36k!! (including balcony renovation).

Our intention is to install windows on the balcony and hack away the sliding door.

Now we are thinking should we leave the balcony as it is.

Thanks

Finally getting my keys this sat... cant believe i waited for soooo long... the original date was 4th Jan.. **** pissed off...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *congratsss!!!* :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

eh who knws maybe ur plc done up faster then mine! :bangwall: mine jus started painting.. was told will take ard 5 days? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but my lights n air con up lo... oh well...

have funnnnnnnn update when you can!!!! :P

dont think will be that fast lor... full of defects... took so long to give me the keys and yet the condition is liddat.. even my main door chipped off.. lucky my hubbie opened up the side panel and checked...

all the doors also CMI... got cracks one...

nv wash the floor properly also... lots of white residue...

many little holes btwn the tiles...

and many many more...

gg down on Mon to the branch ofc...

oooh.. forgot to mentioned tat i was soooo angry with the sales officer tat i called up the hotline on thurs and asked for his supervisor's email... shoot a feedback letter to him... hehehe... orbi... always try to play taiji and push the blame ard...

yeh such pple shld be :bangwall::bangwall::lol:

hope all goes well for you! :bangwall:

i jus missed u by few hrs... bert told me u went to his plc... heh... i went to check in on mine... slow........................................................................ haiii

yeh such pple shld be :fire::fire::fire:

hope all goes well for you! :jawdrop:

i jus missed u by few hrs... bert told me u went to his plc... heh... i went to check in on mine... slow........................................................................ haiii

hey candyprincess n selenal,

if i drop by the area.. possible to let me see ur house in process?? like to see what to look out for during my reno.. :)

softballer,

u can drop in anytime, see all you want... but i doubt mine is gg to be fast... my ID says carpentry confirm after CNY...

candace,

how long is the defects retification ar??? need to bug them or not?? next yr, i can pop by to check every weekday liao... keke... can shun bian go kaypo on urs...

bert's place is quite done-up... he did alot of things... i like his glass mosaic... any idea who's his ID ar?? i forgot liao... or did he mention...hm....

softballer,

u can drop in anytime, see all you want... but i doubt mine is gg to be fast... my ID says carpentry confirm after CNY...

candace,

how long is the defects retification ar??? need to bug them or not?? next yr, i can pop by to check every weekday liao... keke... can shun bian go kaypo on urs...

bert's place is quite done-up... he did alot of things... i like his glass mosaic... any idea who's his ID ar?? i forgot liao... or did he mention...hm....

wat is ur block and house no??

sure drop by when passing by..

softballer,

candace,

eh i tink quite fast bah.. we didnt have that many defects... either that or we close both eyes for small things... we only asked them to change both toilet bowls because leaking n flush not working plus bomb shelter door cannot close properly... i cnt recall exactly hw long they took... my bi went thru defects with the hdb pple... i think ard 2wks bah...

u r very welcome to our place... hee... im rushing my id to finish by this week becos my furniture coming in next week! i wld wan the pple to fix up my furniture n not leave it there to get ID to fix lo... nw painting shld be completed... i was told wld take 5 days counting from last wed... sO shld be completed... then left carpentries... hmmm...

i have not been to albert's yet!!! my bi didnt wana go the last time round. i might be goin to my plc tomorrow to check things out... i might go disturb albert if he is at home... heh...

hey candyprincess n selenal,

if i drop by the area.. possible to let me see ur house in process?? like to see what to look out for during my reno.. :good:

hey yo... hmm i dun mind u dropping by but i dunno if anyone wil be there or nt... heh.. why nt wait til my furniture all in then you come by? i dunno what to tell u to look out for durinng reno... depends on wad u r doin ... heh... i guess as long as they go by the time line u have told them and things more or less go according to what u asked for bah... a lot of things i left to my ID... foolishness on our part im nt too sure yet... of cos certain things i wld appreciate my ID deciding becos he is supposedly the expert and becos we are rather okie with his decisions on our behalf so far... hEh... plus the fact he is a gd frn so nt much issues... the only thing is the time factor... i think we've been rather slack on "whipping" so he also tk his own sweet time bah... anyway i dunno hw he is goin to perform but he claims he cn do "miracles" he says carpentries very fast.. so i shall await to see the "miracle" unfold... hee

update from the branch ofc.. the recitfications will take 2 to 3 weeks.. sianz... sianz... they are nt gg to change the vanity top for me cos the chip-off is on the underside... 8( the main door also not going to change... hmph...

i'll PM u the blk and unit no. later.. but nothing much to see now lor... haha... only plain walls and broken down windows and doors...

Edited by selenal