Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
abottleofsand

Misc additional items- Grating drains, house door number, intercom

Hi all, 

I need some help for the other misc items for my refurbished house to find recommendations. Not sure who does the following:

1) drain gratings (I am looking for the kind in the photo below); 

2) house door signs (any recommendations? Or I do have a template in mind, so just need someone to make it) 

3) intercom from gate to the house 

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it so much 

7392C3AE-D598-42B8-B228-C67EF0E9756A.jpeg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your contractor will have sources 

pool companies will have some or go online to shoppee and lazada will have both items 

even the intercom too. Just check what features do you want, does it require the use of your phone etc

then you will need to go online and google for sellers which can answer your questions 

I just wonder why your builder can’t help...

builders have the largest list of contacts 

Thanks for your reply! 
My ID is taking quite a while to reply, as there are so many things required to think about and arrange so these were the smaller things, that I sometimes have to repeatedly remind him that I was still waiting for his reply. 

Also, the prices that he shared are also generally much higher and I am already sadly grossly over the budget, trying to manage costs. 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:15 AM, abottleofsand said:

Thanks for your reply! 
My ID is taking quite a while to reply, as there are so many things required to think about and arrange so these were the smaller things, that I sometimes have to repeatedly remind him that I was still waiting for his reply. 

Also, the prices that he shared are also generally much higher and I am already sadly grossly over the budget, trying to manage costs. 

goto Alibaba or Taobao and find the supplier there ...you might be able to save some money. Always read the reviews and videos of the items before making purchase

Are you satisfied with the intercom you have now? I thought I was fine until I found intercom systems that exceeded my expectations. They have video surveillance and other features that can keep you safe. I only realized this after some time of use. I was not even familiar with many of the features, but they proved to be very useful in life.