Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
remixer

Storage Rack For Bomb Shelter

Thank you, I make my way back and buy.... See you

Brought one, yesterday. ( onths ago brought from Carrfour at S$59 plus taxi $10. Really not worth it in $$! )But it is practical so yesterday buy one at 29( So good, cheap and near to my place), so balance off still ok, not that bad.

This week end busy clearing store liao. Boa Eng.

Thanks Mace, Simieseeker for the info

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How come can take photos inside.... the staff allows??? Be careful cos there are CCTV over the place.

when you are buying stuffs and not just walk walk look see look see - they dont care lah.

some - even if you dont buy they allow also.

many times i went to shop for furnitures(including toyogo, vhive, ikea) take measurements and then take pics right infront of their staff.

when you are buying stuffs and not just walk walk look see look see - they dont care lah.

some - even if you dont buy they allow also.

many times i went to shop for furnitures(including toyogo, vhive, ikea) take measurements and then take pics right infront of their staff.

$29 really very good deal....saw this exact same rack at giants...costs 89+:notti: So muich difference! from the looks of it, quite sturdy....probably dropping by toa payoh later...hopefully still got stock...

Yah this rack is quite sturdy! I am thinking of grabbing another one later.... Hee....:jawdrop:

Went yesterday to Toyogo at Toa Payoh and I bought 4 in the end...hehe....very cheap....even the bigger one costs 49....cheap! :bangwall:

Went yesterday to Toyogo at Toa Payoh and I bought 4 in the end...hehe....very cheap....even the bigger one costs 49....cheap! :jawdrop:

err...how heavy can these rack hold ?

how many 999 gold bars do you intend to put? :notti:

very sturdy lah i am using them to put my tools!:dunno:

For the $29 4-tier rack, the max load is 240kg if I'm not wrong.

Yah I think its 240kg, I put my vaccum cleaner & my tools as well. So far so good & the best part its that it make my storeroom alot more neater!! Really a GOOD buy!! !!

What to look out for when buying storage rack?Any brand or company to recommand?

Actually whatever you buy, do not choose wood plank shelving. As wood will eventually grow mood on them, and its really toxic. For me, I choose all metal shelving, boltless, easy to adjust shelving level. check out this http://storeroomrack.com

I remembered researching online and came across this company called 'SolidRackz'. Hope i spelt it correctly

They provide custom fitting boltless rack, all i had to do was to give them the dimension of the my store. I chose the option of Plywood deck instead of Metal Deck.

I came to know not take purchase "HDF" board as it will go mouldy as time passes.

As of now, my plywood deck boltless rack still looks and works fine.

The salesperson contact is still around in my phone book. 91838469 (Ah Wei), not sure if he is still around with the company.

A quick search, they have a facebook page and also web. Maybe you guys can check it out :

www.facebook.com/solidrackz

www.solidrackz.com.sg

*will take a picture to share when i am back tonight

Cheers !
Brook Leelaugh.gif