Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
remixer

Storage Rack For Bomb Shelter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got my rack from Sin Wing Liang. They are more ex but more robust than those bolt and nuts type. They are easily dismantle and each shelve load is about 200kg.

What to look out for when buying storage rack?Any brand or company to recommand?

There is not much to look out for actually.

Most of the material are the same... metal racks and wooden boards.

The only difference between the companies are the type and thickness of the ply wood used for the boards.

Prices are about the same as well. So as long as you are comfortable with the person you engage, it is good.

If you really want to save some, you can always DIY. A little more effort though.

Not worth the savings if you consider the time you need to put in to set up the racks :furious:

I got my rack from Sin Wing Liang. They are more ex but more robust than those bolt and nuts type. They are easily dismantle and each shelve load is about 200kg.

me too! i got mine from sin win liang too. my first house i got it from them, but i itchy backside and wanted to try getting from other source this time round. after checking with 2 other suppliers, the quotations were higher than sim win liang's. just had mine installed today!

Sim Wing Liang rack really solid. My brother is those bolts and nuts type. He put too much weight on it until I can see his rack start to cave in.

how much did u pay for it? i paid $180 for length 48" & 58" (2 racks)... dunno if i kenna chopped or not.. :notti:

if not wrong (did it 1.5 years back), L shape 1.2m & 2.4m (4 shelves with white laminate plywood) $220

my frd recommand me to buy it from Sim Win Liang.think i will drop by their showroom to tak a look first before deciding.

my frd recommand me to buy it from Sim Win Liang.think i will drop by their showroom to tak a look first before deciding.

Hi, can i know where is Sim Win Liang? I am looking for a rack too for our storeroom. Thanks lots.

now toyogo got 4tier rack on offer, just bought yesterday - $29 only.

You mean Toyogo at Lor 8 toa Payoh? If yes I rush now to buy it man.