Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

aiyoh.. ur place those bugs.. will "jump" or not? i tried to pressed it with a tissue.. but they kind of jump off very fast like fleas.. not sure wat kind of such tiny bugs.. is s small s the size of a fine salt if u get wat i'm trying to say.. v irritating n hard to kill them..

i hvn't try the spray yet.. gotta spray n leave the house for at least 2 hours.. n in this few hours.. dunno go where esp need to bring baby along.. nowadays outside such a hot weather.. bring her out of so many hours.. can she tahan or not.. sigh.. v hard to find a nice weekend for this.. sianz..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyoh.. ur place those bugs.. will "jump" or not? i tried to pressed it with a tissue.. but they kind of jump off very fast like fleas.. not sure wat kind of such tiny bugs.. is s small s the size of a fine salt if u get wat i'm trying to say.. v irritating n hard to kill them..

i hvn't try the spray yet.. gotta spray n leave the house for at least 2 hours.. n in this few hours.. dunno go where esp need to bring baby along.. nowadays outside such a hot weather.. bring her out of so many hours.. can she tahan or not.. sigh.. v hard to find a nice weekend for this.. sianz..

Hi,

My place the bugs are crawling ones.. and yup.. very very small.. smaller than ants etc.. that time a lot on the kitchen top.. then so use insecticide spray to kill them.. then left it there till the next day then clean up..

For two days so far so gd.. then third day they start to come back again :(

那 spray 也不是办法.. 怎么办... 40.gif

Edited by xlan

那 spray 也不是办法.. 怎么办... 40.gif

I also not sure.. think have to attack the source.. the nest..

Just that I cant find where is the nest and where they come from..

seems to be from every direction

What I am afraid is that they nest 'inside' the cabinet wood!!!!

I also not sure.. think have to attack the source.. the nest..

Just that I cant find where is the nest and where they come from..

seems to be from every direction

i have the same bug problem too. was worried if they are baby termites coz really too small to make out what they are. got the carpenter to check and he assured us its not termite... more of bug from the lights :dunno:

Harlow...

I oso got see the small bugs u guys toking abt...nt sure if it is the same type though. its almost fine like powder! Den I saw them in my HHS (where the shelves r) if I accidentally drop sme of my girl's dogfood-powder. Next morn, they will be ard the foodspots...oso dunno wat they r...its frm lights meh?

Xlan, I got try the $3 paper thing b4 but I dont put in my kitchen cabinets as I thot insecticide thing shdnt mix wif food items (dry foods in my cabinets). But I do use it in my toilet cabinets. Very useful as toilet is "wet" area, smetimes will haf crawlies (my hair stands up at the mention of them)...now after I put the paper, no mre crawlies liao! :good:

ic.. thanks greycat for the review..

but i only found those tiny crawlies in kitchen.. at the lower cabinet.. so i was wondering.. if it is really safe to put there? since my sauces/cooking oil/pans & woks etc are all there.. probably the reason y these irritating bugs haunting ard this corner..

i worry if these bugs would bite my baby gal.. since she always follow me into the kitchen n sit/lie on the floor accompanying me while i cook/wash..

these buggies really such an irritating n headache issue.. sianz.. 40.gif

i have the same bug problem too. was worried if they are baby termites coz really too small to make out what they are. got the carpenter to check and he assured us its not termite... more of bug from the lights :dunno:

Hi..

Bugs from the light? The bugs that I see like not attracted to light.. they only appear on the kitchen cabinet table top and on the floor near the kitchen cabinet

Harlow...

I oso got see the small bugs u guys toking abt...nt sure if it is the same type though. its almost fine like powder! Den I saw them in my HHS (where the shelves r) if I accidentally drop sme of my girl's dogfood-powder. Next morn, they will be ard the foodspots...oso dunno wat they r...its frm lights meh?

Xlan, I got try the $3 paper thing b4 but I dont put in my kitchen cabinets as I thot insecticide thing shdnt mix wif food items (dry foods in my cabinets). But I do use it in my toilet cabinets. Very useful as toilet is "wet" area, smetimes will haf crawlies (my hair stands up at the mention of them)...now after I put the paper, no mre crawlies liao! :good:

Hi,

All my kitchen cabinet drawers have the insecticide paper.. think as long as Dun touch it shld be fine.. I hope :P

Didnt put in toilet however.. so far no bugs there yet.. maybe a few on the floor.. crawled from the kitchen cabinet

ic.. thanks greycat for the review..

but i only found those tiny crawlies in kitchen.. at the lower cabinet.. so i was wondering.. if it is really safe to put there? since my sauces/cooking oil/pans & woks etc are all there.. probably the reason y these irritating bugs haunting ard this corner..

i worry if these bugs would bite my baby gal.. since she always follow me into the kitchen n sit/lie on the floor accompanying me while i cook/wash..

these buggies really such an irritating n headache issue.. sianz.. 40.gif

Hi,

For me, I only put inside the drawers not outside.. and not at the dish rack there too.. so now also dunno if enough or not :dunno:

Hey, the bugs u all saying, i also have leh, i keep cleaning them whenever i see.. What exactly is this bug?

Xlan, your baby very cute...

not sure wat bugs r they.. seems like many of us here hv it.. so sianz.. quite scary when i tried to kill.. is like nvr ending.. so many of them.. sigh..

binzz thank u! but dunno y she's very skinny now.. i'm trying to feed a little more to see if she's can gain back the weight.. i find is a little too skinny now.. she used to be 8kg+.. tat day in clinic b4 her operation.. was only weighing at 7kg... 12.gif

Also remember to use insecticide chalk for all the edges and lines...that will prevent any pest crawling around.

I also saw bugs crawling while I vacuum, I just suck them up!

i didnt quite believe him too since i dun see wings but cant insist otherwise right? i'm just worried i may face the same problem as my friend staying in kim tian... her place has to be fogged twice becoz of termites invasion. can't help but worry since our area is rather wet

yest nite got this letter.. looks so FAKE to me.. i hv no idea how true it is.. but this is totally like a scam to me.. :dunno:

sipmaw4.th.jpg

tried calling but no1 pick up.. shall keep trying later after lunch.. :unsure:

you called who?

think better to call hdb hotline and ask them to transfer you to bukit merah branch

at least you know for sure it's a hdb officer talking to you :notti: