Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

i checked my own notebook where i keep all the necessary officer in charge contacts.. n happened that the 1 stated on the letter coincide with 1 of the contacts in my notebook.. so anyhow i called this officer (the coincide 1).. but no one pick up the call n i tot cud b lunch time.. so later will try calling again.. if not.. will call directly to bt merah branch n ask whoever on the line.. see how bah..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yest nite got this letter.. looks so FAKE to me.. i hv no idea how true it is.. but this is totally like a scam to me.. :dunno:

sipmaw4.th.jpg

tried calling but no1 pick up.. shall keep trying later after lunch.. :unsure:

Hi xlan,

I also got the letter..

For my block, they coming on Sat morning..

U mean likely to be a scam??

Think better have to check too :o

best to speak to someone from hdb bukit merah branch and confirm that it's not something else

but the sentence 'you will not have to pay if there is a need to carry (sic) any repair' somehow reassures me that it's not a scam :dunno:

i started to think wat so sharp on my gate or is there any prob with the metal gate anyway? to me, there's nothing wrong.. i don see y i hv to diligently call them up jus for tat donno-for-wat appointment.. after a few calls n still to no avail.. i gave up on the gate issue.. it turned out later tat.. NOTHING seemed to really happen.. no letter nor note on my gate despite we missed the appt n didn't managed to call them up.. it seemed nothing impt afterall.. haha.. :dunno:

anyway.. over the past weekend.. was sad.. baby's spay wound's stitches tore open n pus everywhere on her legs n fur.. not sure when it happened or how it happened.. probably she played too hard chasing after her precious qiu-qiu.. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

sat morning sent her to vet for examination on the wound.. was given 2 kinds of pills for the swollen parts n infections.. got a bottle of washing foam n a cream to apply after washed.. n sad thing she has to put back the e-collar for another week.. sigh.. yest nite i check on her wound it is slightly better now but anyway this coming sat morning.. still need to go back to the vet for review on the wound.. n at the same time will shun-bian do the vaccination n dental for her as well.. poor baby gal.. she muz b thinking y mammy mus make her go thru so much pain.. sigh.. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Wah poor baby, hope the wound gets better. :(

i started to think wat so sharp on my gate or is there any prob with the metal gate anyway? to me, there's nothing wrong.. i don see y i hv to diligently call them up jus for tat donno-for-wat appointment.. after a few calls n still to no avail.. i gave up on the gate issue.. it turned out later tat.. NOTHING seemed to really happen.. no letter nor note on my gate despite we missed the appt n didn't managed to call them up.. it seemed nothing impt afterall.. haha.. :dunno:

anyway.. over the past weekend.. was sad.. baby's spay wound's stitches tore open n pus everywhere on her legs n fur.. not sure when it happened or how it happened.. probably she played too hard chasing after her precious qiu-qiu.. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

sat morning sent her to vet for examination on the wound.. was given 2 kinds of pills for the swollen parts n infections.. got a bottle of washing foam n a cream to apply after washed.. n sad thing she has to put back the e-collar for another week.. sigh.. yest nite i check on her wound it is slightly better now but anyway this coming sat morning.. still need to go back to the vet for review on the wound.. n at the same time will shun-bian do the vaccination n dental for her as well.. poor baby gal.. she muz b thinking y mammy mus make her go thru so much pain.. sigh.. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

hope baby get better soon .. see you again for another gathering.

i don't need to go back for any review for my oreo ..

his wound all closed up. phew ~

thank u all..

oreo so lucky.. probably he's not so rough n naughty as baby... my baby as described by all my colleagues as "chia-zha-bo".. >.<

even thou with all the pus n open wound.. she still jumping up n down chasing hard for her qiu-qiu (the rubber ball) n us..

yest nite i check again.. seems better le.. hope she doesn't tear it again..

Wah Baby so energetic. I thought Mini Schnauzers aren't so hyper since they're kinda gentle and docile. Almost gives a genteel aura

thank u all..

oreo so lucky.. probably he's not so rough n naughty as baby... my baby as described by all my colleagues as "chia-zha-bo".. >.<

even thou with all the pus n open wound.. she still jumping up n down chasing hard for her qiu-qiu (the rubber ball) n us..

yest nite i check again.. seems better le.. hope she doesn't tear it again..