Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
CMH - Cubic Meter per Hour

CFH - Cubic Feet per Hour.

oh like tat.. so how do i calculate tat? when everywhere i can search only teach me how to get CFM (per minute) leh... does tat mean i jus simply multiply by 60? hahahaa...

anyway.. ppl in another thread were saying installing the ventilation fan is violating hdb regulations.. if part of it will protude out of the window... i guess will need to check with my ID b4 i think more on this liao..

Edited by xlan

oh like tat.. so how do i calculate tat? when everywhere i can search only teach me how to get CFM (per minute) leh... does tat mean i jus simply multiply by 60? hahahaa...

anyway.. ppl in another thread were saying installing the ventilation fan is violating hdb regulations.. if part of it will protude out of the window... i guess will need to check with my ID b4 i think more on this liao..

that pple is me :P

frankly, as long as you dont make the hdb officer angry with you, he is not going find faults with you.

one of the older members Mr GMC even have a power socket inside his toilet!:yamseng:! which is a NONO!.

Edited by MaCe

yup. just multiply CFM by 60 to get CFH. :yamseng:

that pple is me :notti:

frankly, as long as you dont make the hdb officer angry with you, he is not going find faults with you.

one of the older members Mr GMC even have a power socket inside his toilet!:yamseng:! which is a NONO!.

hdb officer dun always visit your plc, rite :notti:

shouldn't be a issue now as there are weather-proof power socket

but i guess there is a height limit, cant be too low, as it pose a risk of electric shock :P

thought already got a power socket installed for the water heater? can just use that one right?

me using gas heater so that socket is idle anyway :yamseng:

hahahaa.. ya thanks peeps!:yamseng: yup i know hdb won't visit me often la.. but for the 1st round of renovating.. will they come n inspect? hahaha.. getting used the lifestyle (kiasi) in sg.. :P

hdb officer dun always visit your plc, rite :bow:

shouldn't be a issue now as there are weather-proof power socket

but i guess there is a height limit, cant be too low, as it pose a risk of electric shock :bow:

ya hdb officer too busy lor

but - toilet is a no no for power sockets(i mean by the book, weatherproof or not)

hahahaa.. ya thanks peeps!!! yup i know hdb won't visit me often la.. but for the 1st round of renovating.. will they come n inspect? hahaha.. getting used the lifestyle (kiasi) in sg.. !!

hehe they wont come to inspect unless got complains lor.

And when you sell your house nex time, they will make an inspection and ask u to remove everything that doesnt comply.. My colleague was told to remove her platform coz it was too high (above the allowable height).. but she manage to psycho the new buyer to accept the platform coz it looks nice oso lah...

hehe they wont come to inspect unless got complains lor.

And when you sell your house nex time, they will make an inspection and ask u to remove everything that doesnt comply.. My colleague was told to remove her platform coz it was too high (above the allowable height).. but she manage to psycho the new buyer to accept the platform coz it looks nice oso lah...

hee.. ya quite true.. n i dun tink any1 would complaint my ventilation fan rite.. unless our cake aroma too :yamseng: ... hahahaa..

dun tink i'd sell my place man.. hahahaa.. i tink i'll stay till old..

m now wondering if this 2 tings r the same?

tempkitchennd1.jpg (installed in new place by HDB)

img04077fu.jpg (laundry sys frm tis thread)

argh.. how i wish i hv keys now to see the real ting.. wat is tat metal rods installed by HDB..

Hi Xlan,

Just saw you have a thread to share about your new home...Well Done!! :sport-smiley-004:

I am also interested in the ventilation fan in the bathroom, but do not know how much is needed to install that. Need to go study about it when got the time, anyone know where to go check out about ventilation fan (shop name, contact...etc?)

Hi xlan,

Thanks for the link! I didn't know about it, as I just joined this forum recently. I'm from Singaporemotherhood forum.

moonbell, u r welcome!

Hi Xlan,

Just saw you have a thread to share about your new home...Well Done!! !!

I am also interested in the ventilation fan in the bathroom, but do not know how much is needed to install that. Need to go study about it when got the time, anyone know where to go check out about ventilation fan (shop name, contact...etc?)

squashy, i also dunno much abt it yet.. i'm meeting Lance this sunday afternoon.. will check with him again.. will then update here again.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by xlan

Hi xlan,

how's your ID's quote last Sunday?

My flat is 85 same as yours. Think definately will remove the clothes hanger to make space for sink and dish drying rack. I will also go for the free gas heater, the whole thing looks ok, not too bulky. But where will you install it? Inside toilet or kitchen?

mm.. quite like the kitchen scheme he showed me.. but quite a lot of changes here n there.. hv a gd discussion at his place n clear quite lot of doubts..

1) he can't install the ventilation fan for me.. cos HDB not allow...

2) has asked him to remove the w/m & fridge base.. cos find it hard to pull out for cleaning or hard to change new one in case it spoil...

3) told him abt the hanger tat we hv.. will b doing L-shape counter in the kitchen.. n basin side can't hv top cabinate liao.. will only hv 1 side top cabinate abv the cooking area..

there r more designs need him to change.. will wait for his email for my drawings..