Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup i'm short.. i know..

shy2.gif

aiya swee char bor nothing pai seh.

I just notice you are to buy EUBIQ?

better go to applefreak's blog and see how they INSTALL - using HAMMER and NAILs on the kitchen tiles!:notti:! crack here crack there.

aiya swee char bor nothing pai seh.

I just notice you are to buy EUBIQ?

better go to applefreak's blog and see how they INSTALL - using HAMMER and NAILs on the kitchen tiles!!!! crack here crack there.

haha..

yup yup.. i saw applefreak's incident.. i also dunno how leh.. was thinking could it be it was free installation as the promo.. or if even pay for it they still use hammer then really :sport-smiley-003:

i hv asked my ID abt it leh.. he keep on telling me is not cheap.. v expensive.. ask me to call the supplier to double check the pricing.. very few customer on his side requested for this.. he also not v experience in this eubiq ting.. only did once some time back.. if i'm not wrong.. may b he mistaken my intention.. may b he tot i wanna replace whole house to eubiq.. tats y he thinks v expensive :dunno: after i got the keys n finalise my kitchen then see how to integrate this ting ba.. also gotta see my budget 1st.. :deal:

marksng12 & binzz,

yupz! i like the kitchen too.. but gonna change layout liao.. cos me NOT tearing down the retractable laundry rack.. both mom n myself only 154cm n the rack is jus nice for our heights to use it conveniently..

laundrybarheightbr9.jpg

I like ur eye lashes~~~~

I like ur eye lashes~~~~

:sport-smiley-004: hahaha.. ur eyes so sharp ma can see my lashes! hahahaa.. thank u! next time apply mascara n take proper pixs.. hahaha.. :bleah:

actually if you buy eubiq need not go through what i went through

it's a bit of me being kay kiang, coz i dun want the thing taking up the socket space

so i bought a wire and a plug so that the double socket can be used for something else as well

but they dun know how to hold the wire to the wall

if you sacrifice one whole socket and they install directly onto the socket shouldn't be a problem :P

haha..

yup yup.. i saw applefreak's incident.. i also dunno how leh.. was thinking could it be it was free installation as the promo.. or if even pay for it they still use hammer then really :dancingqueen:

i hv asked my ID abt it leh.. he keep on telling me is not cheap.. v expensive.. ask me to call the supplier to double check the pricing.. very few customer on his side requested for this.. he also not v experience in this eubiq ting.. only did once some time back.. if i'm not wrong.. may b he mistaken my intention.. may b he tot i wanna replace whole house to eubiq.. tats y he thinks v expensive :notti: after i got the keys n finalise my kitchen then see how to integrate this ting ba.. also gotta see my budget 1st.. ;)

since you havent buy yet - sorry i am advising against it.

the sockets although can be plug in/move conveniently but it's still limit by the length of the TRACK.

As long as you plan your conventional sockets within the distance of the track - it still give you all the convenient the eubiq can give you but price is a hellll lot of difference.

to me it's still a LPPL thing - white elephant.

mm.. applefreak, meaning.. originally the thing shld b installed onto a existing socket outlet? like tat.. then a bit wasted.. n will like wat mace said LPPL.. but in a pretty fashion only.. hahaha.. imagine the same no. of plugs on 1 track layout nicely vs whole chunk on a conventional multiplug socket.. hahaha.. ok la.. will consider it further w/ both of your points.. lucky i hv plenty of time leh.. hee..

:dancingqueen: hahaha.. ur eyes so sharp ma can see my lashes! hahahaa.. thank u! next time apply mascara n take proper pixs.. hahaha.. ;)

thats why i said swee char bor... :notti:

me went for it for a few reasons lah

the very main one is my mum's hand no strength, so can't pull the plug out of a normal socket

eubiq good in a sense that only need to twist to the side so convenient for her

second is coz i dun really trust those extension socket, and i can't really have wires running around in the kitchen coz worried my parents will trip or my babies get strangled

not forgetting that the 60cm one can plug up to 8 plugs so definitely more than any extension socket :dancingqueen:

seriously hor, for all these convenience not really expensive lah :)

thats why i said swee char bor... :P

haha.. thank u.. but wait till u guys see my pimples.. no more swee le.. is actually a big 猪扒:)shy2.gif

me went for it for a few reasons lah

the very main one is my mum's hand no strength, so can't pull the plug out of a normal socket

eubiq good in a sense that only need to twist to the side so convenient for her

second is coz i dun really trust those extension socket, and i can't really have wires running around in the kitchen coz worried my parents will trip or my babies get strangled

not forgetting that the 60cm one can plug up to 8 plugs so definitely more than any extension socket :no:

seriously hor, for all these convenience not really expensive lah :lol:

mm.. quite true also.. :dancingqueen:

Hi XLAN

How is your renovation hunting going on???

As our forumers (membinaian) said, blk 25b will be jan 08, I have slow down abit.........but still collecting good contractors...to call them when times are near...

HAPPY

How is your renovation hunting going on???

HAPPY

hi happy! i confirmed my designer long ago.. hahahahaa.. now no need to hunt designer/contractor anymore.. rather i hv to haunt my designer better! i posted some time ago.. the designs he gave me.. u can scroll up la.. jus recent post.. but it is confirm NOT final design.. they r too "rough" for now.. is more like test-water to see wat i like n wat i dun like.. got the initial draft then easier to communicate.. :bleah: