Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

oh wa.. jamez.. how u rate tis vacuum? good? noisy or not?

i really don't know abt it.. jus click click click on the website.. n tis is the only choice left for me.. hahahaa.. hvn't really check it out in the showroom..

i love this vacuum cleaner man...

1) adjustable suction power..so u dun waste so much electricity everytime...

2) bagless...the canister is easy to remove and clean

3) the nozzle they provided is good...got brush at the sides of it...so corner corner got dust it'll sweep it up and kena suck...

4) salesman claims the filter is very good...from wat i see not bad...one filter at the dust canister and one at the back..so the dust dun come out so easily...

as for the noise..ya therez some noise lah..itz not the most silent vacuum in the market...but i can take it lah...got Courts or Best Denki try it out... :P

:D

:D:dancingqueen: !! so beri AXEpensive...

my wife like leh...she is a vacuum buff... dun like to use broom wan... bobian loh... :P

Edited by jamez

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oic... wa.. then i rather to hv VC le.. cos new place v windy.. broom will make dust fly up like nvr ending..

seems like jamez enjoying his VC v much.. kekeke...

aiyoo.. my shopping list getting longer n longer le..

oic... wa.. then i rather to hv VC le.. cos new place v windy.. broom will make dust fly up like nvr ending..

Yap shopping list will nvr go shorter only ur bank account will. :dunno::lol:

haha...wat a way to put it... :sport-smiley-018:

my place also very windy...never tot of it dat way.. :sport-smiley-004:

hi xlan! saw ur comments on my blog. thanks for the tip! !!

ohh hey any of u bought the robotic cleaner? sigh i'm deciding betw getting a weekend help or get a robotic cleaner :)...

hi xlan! saw ur comments on my blog. thanks for the tip! :)

ohh hey any of u bought the robotic cleaner? sigh i'm deciding betw getting a weekend help or get a robotic cleaner :good:...

I don really trust those robotic cleaner. :)

I would rather choose weekend helper at least can help to mop ur floor, iron the clothes and even clean the windows. !! But currently all these are done by me. :P:good:

hi xlan! saw ur comments on my blog. thanks for the tip! :notti:

ohh hey any of u bought the robotic cleaner? sigh i'm deciding betw getting a weekend help or get a robotic cleaner :(...

hi mist! i saw the demo in tangs.. the robot not v reliable leh.. i was standing there.. saw it keep gg round n round on the same imaginery track.. always missed out the same few areas.. thus dust over these missed out spots will nvr get pick up.. tis is how i feel la.. :notti:

nearly got a scooba but fren advised me against it... say floor is wet after mopping... oso eats up much electricity... say the osim vacuum is gd?

hmm. seems like not v good comments over the robots. sigh.

maybe get weekend help still the best choice. argh.. cost for home keep increasing! now gotta pay for weekend help! recurrent costs some more :dancingqueen:

now oso thinking whether to get home insurance. sigh. another recurrent costs.

hmm. seems like not v good comments over the robots. sigh.

maybe get weekend help still the best choice. argh.. cost for home keep increasing! now gotta pay for weekend help! recurrent costs some more :dunno:

now oso thinking whether to get home insurance. sigh. another recurrent costs.

Why dont share the household choice with ur hubby is alway easier? :dancingqueen:

Is alway wise to insure ur hse since u had already spend so much on it. Better safe than to be Sorri. :dunno:

Why dont share the household choice with ur hubby is alway easier? :P

erm.. IMHO.. asking hubby's help to do house chores is always the HARDEST.. may b jus i'm the unlucky 1.. :notti:

i'd rather do everything on my own or pay to get help.. so much easier..

Edited by xlan

new status on the "my HDBpage"

flatstatus19sept2007dj0.gif

but my dad signed the loan form and sent back on last tues, till now i still hv not receive it yet... :bangwall:

Edited by xlan

very ANGRY with singpost loh!:yamseng:!:)!

did a check on the singpost website.. track registered article status.. wat i c..

mailstatusxn8.gif

it was arrived SG on 13Sep.. but since 14Sep till now.. it is still DELIVERY IN PROGRESS.. WTH?!?!?!?!

even if nobody at home, should hv at least leave a notice to let us know the item has reached the post office, pls collect at xxx branch.. etc etc.. no loh.. every day return home but no note no letter nothing loh!! WTH?!?!?!?!??!

waste my time leh!:)! i could have submit my application to HDB liao.. make me worry for nothing.. and it is still DELIVERY IN PROGRESS! progress to where liao?!?!?!?! WTH?!?!?!?!?!????

tmr will call up tiong bahru branch to find out wat's happening wat's taking them ages to deliver! :fire:

Edited by xlan

very ANGRY with singpost loh!:yamseng:!:)!

did a check on the singpost website.. track registered article status.. wat i c..

mailstatusxn8.gif

it was arrived SG on 13Sep.. but since 14Sep till now.. it is still DELIVERY IN PROGRESS.. WTH?!?!?!?!

even if nobody at home, should hv at least leave a notice to let us know the item has reached the post office, pls collect at xxx branch.. etc etc.. no loh.. every day return home but no note no letter nothing loh!! WTH?!?!?!?!??!

waste my time leh!:)! i could have submit my application to HDB liao.. make me worry for nothing.. and it is still DELIVERY IN PROGRESS! progress to where liao?!?!?!?! WTH?!?!?!?!?!????

tmr will call up tiong bahru branch to find out wat's happening wat's taking them ages to deliver! :fire:

normal lah.... happens to everybody... the TKK mentality

finally i got the letter from my dad on last thurs (yup it was very late but it is ok lah at least i got it back safely liao) n sent back to HDB on last fri nite hopefully today will reach HDB Credit Department before lunch.. hopefully keys coming in b4 oct ends.. :jawdrop: