Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

anyone tried the shirt-master?

it's a kinda of machine made specially for shirts one

just put the shirt over the rack and switch the thing on

the hot air will blow drow the shirt, at the same time ease out the creases...

if they only have a version for dresses :sport-smiley-018::bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Harlow xlan....hehehe bz eating snake again siah... :dribble:

The iron super rite? I oso thk a few hundred bucks bloody exp for an iron... :bangwall:

How does novita fare?

Always thot an iron costs oni $100+ mabbe....anyways, gog to use a Philips iron frm MIL (foc), save $ :)

Harlow apple, I wan the dress version oso le, hehehe :sport-smiley-018:

Btw, where got sell this shirt-master n how much huh? Me go take a lookc lookc... :bangwall:

hi greycat, think i've seen it at tangs and HN

quite a few places have it, but it's for shirt only so doesn't really interesting me

cost a few hundred dollars also :sport-smiley-018:

greycat.. wahahahaa.. 您没听说过冬天吃蛇羹能补身保暖吗?... tis morning raining so heavily.. cool cool weather best to eat something to "keep warm" .. :bleah:

applefreak.. tat shirt-master for a few hundred dollars? then i rather buy the novita steamer le.. $400 can iron everything! hahaa..

my fren is using the novita steamer at her mother's place.. she said is v good n easy to use.. best part is ironing her dinner dresses w/o stress.. fast n no sweat.. it doesn't scorch her hands easily too.. cos some commercial steamer so strong tat it is v hard to use.. but mus get the one with the metal plate 1.. which is the most expensive model.. almost $400..

cantona, vacuum cleaner.. which is good? my mother's colleague using the rainbow brand.. said v good.. the steamer (steamer again?! haha).. can clean the mattress.. any idea? but heard is SUPER expensive..

Edited by xlan

me using novita steamer...saves energy...compare to hot iron

oh! tis i nvr tink of leh mace.. so is quite a good buy loh despite paying a little more.. :bleah:

oh! tis i nvr tink of leh mace.. so is quite a good buy loh despite paying a little more.. :bleah:

only 1 thing i don like - men's shirt if using hot iron - the fabric is "standing" - smart.

steamer - hor, just no wrinkles/crumble but not "standing".

hahaha.. my master at home round round.. even iron till "standing" mode.. after he wears it on.. also can't see it is "standing".. oops.. if he sees this sure :bleah: me... :bleah:

oh greycat.. if u interested in my rice cooker.. i found the brochure online leh.. hee.. u may want to download hv a look.. http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hd4754_..._03_pss_aen.pdf

Edited by xlan

cantona, vacuum cleaner.. which is good? my mother's colleague using the rainbow brand.. said v good.. the steamer (steamer again?! haha).. can clean the mattress.. any idea? but heard is SUPER expensive..

For steamer I nt veri sure but if u wan vacuum cleaner I would recommend the most reliable Philips Vacuum cleaner FC9550.

Alternate try this Dyson also veri cool and funky make ur cleaning more fun. :P

http://www.dyson.com/range/feature_frame.a...avtype=pagelink

This is the latest cleaning robot maybe u wan to keep it as pet. :dunno:

trilobitetoppd0.jpg

wahahaha.. i hv tot of tat robot b4.. then my mind keep flashing the scene of my BABY chasing after it ard the house... :dunno:

the philips 1 can't find online.. may b go shops check it out.. now i look at the philips website.. clicked thru the options (functions) i needed.. left with 1 choice.. haha..

Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC8716/01

FC8716_01_webImage370.jpg

the philips 1 can't find online.. may b go shops check it out.. now i look at the philips website.. clicked thru the options (functions) i needed.. left with 1 choice.. haha..

Bagless Vacuum Cleaner FC8716/01

FC8716_01_webImage370.jpg

Bagless VC is abit costly compare to the other and require u to clean everytime after u had finished ur hsehold (just wash the sponge).

The model FC9550 have a suction of 500w (the highest) and come with a paquet cleaner head. Really quiet and powerful esp on carpet. :dunno: