finally, got the keys

finally, opened the door

finally, enjoyed the non-stop breezes coming into the house

finally, wowed at the great scenary i hv in the new house

finally, selected floor tiles for living, dining, foyer and passageway

finally, selected all the lighting fixtures

finally, selected hood & hob

finally, submitted the form applying the cement screeding

finally, tried and tested all water outlets and electrical outlets (1 3-pin points is faulty)

finally, found and marked down some of the defects

finally, got the revised designs from ID

finally, got the revised additional costs for lightings & change of materials from ID

n finally, u can go on and dig for more pics n descriptions in my yahoo blog

share the pix here leh

let me :sport-smiley-004::bangwall: please

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha.. thank u babes!!

apple, u can dig more fotos in my yahoo blog.. there have links to my flickr fotos.. me lazy to upload all those on imageshack.. haha.. ok.. a few here 1st..

dsc00005sv8.jpgdsc00005axi1.jpg

haha.. thank u babes!!

apple, u can dig more fotos in my yahoo blog.. there have links to my flickr fotos.. me lazy to upload all those on imageshack.. haha.. ok.. a few here 1st..

Wow. Xlan. So shiok. When are u starting your renovation ?

hee.. thanks everybody! yup yup.. on a sunny day.. the sea is very obvious n in fact much nearer than the picture showed.. cos my camera lousy la.. not the pro type DSLR.. haha..

happy, 25B has too many buildings in front of u.. probably quite hard to see the PSA le.. but u hv the park view.. tiong bahru park! hee.. nice also mah.. :dunno:

I think my living room is facing the park, maybe can see the bukit timah hill???

But I still prefer sea view!:dunno:

Hey XLAN, wonder whether your side can see any fireworks during NDP??

I hope mine can especially my mbr!:jawdrop: Which is facing the cbd area (I think so lah).

hee.. thanks everybody! yup yup.. on a sunny day.. the sea is very obvious n in fact much nearer than the picture showed.. cos my camera lousy la.. not the pro type DSLR.. haha..

happy, 25B has too many buildings in front of u.. probably quite hard to see the PSA le.. but u hv the park view.. tiong bahru park! hee.. nice also mah.. :rofl:

happy, 25B has too many buildings in front of u.. probably quite hard to see the PSA le.. but u hv the park view.. tiong bahru park! hee.. nice also mah.. :jawdrop:

xlan, very nice view you got there. :dunno:

30 flr? In fact I can see my flat from your window.. Need an east facing window to see the fireworks.

xlan, very nice view you got there. :dunno:

30 flr? In fact I can see my flat from your window.. Need an east facing window to see the fireworks.

Hi SS, can show us your completed renovation pics?

You already move in?

Hi SS, can show us your completed renovation pics?

You already move in?

Hi h4happy, we dont stay in jln M, but we can see our unit a distant away from the living room photo (bcoz we stay in the bt merah estate also) We have a east facing window but have yet to catch the fireworks coz our reno was just completed. Will wait for this december. We havent moved in yet. U stay high floor too?

wow! i tink S&S view superb as well!:dancingqueen:! hehehee..

for me.. the only fireworks i can see would be from the mt faber.. u know early tis yr or last yr.. mt faber has firworks on the 2 towers? i can sit back n relax on my living room sofa look straight out to enjoy the fireworks from mt faber towers.. hee.. if they're gg to do it again! hahaa..

n nope.. not tat lucky to get the 30/F.. anyway.. 30/F doesn't hv so much sea view i guess.. abt 10% lesser.. hahaa.. ok no diff la.. jus tat i didn't get it.. haha.. but m very very very 101% contented.. very very superly HAPPY abt my new place too! haha!