Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

BTW, has you decided where to put the shoe rack? Also, where is the place you put your stove? Will it be facing the toilet?

oh.. shoe cabinet will b facing the door (plant indicated the shoe cabinet..majiam plant put on top of the cabinet).. n stove is somewhere facing window.. not toilet as i feel is way too unhygienic..

we not much into FS.. so as long we feel comfortable.. shall jus take it as gd FS for us loh.. hahaha.. MACE gonna correct me on tis.. haha.. :notti:

mm.. see drawing frm ID:

01ok7.gif

Edited by xlan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh.. shoe cabinet will b facing the door (plant indicated the shoe cabinet..majiam plant put on top of the cabinet).. n stove is somewhere facing window.. not toilet as i feel is way too unhygienic..

we not much into FS.. so as long we feel comfortable.. shall jus take it as gd FS for us loh.. hahaha.. MACE gonna correct me on tis.. haha.. :bleah:

mm.. see drawing frm ID:

01ok7.gif

xlan,...

from the drawing, notice that there may not be feasible for two person to cook and wash dish at the same time, or it is possible?.

:notti:

you know... butx to butx issue.. :bleah:

hi xlan, actually your stove can shift towards the fridge i.e. directly opposite the toilet wall, not door

so that less of it is facing the window, and one person can cook while the other wash :notti:

mm.. i tink shld b ok.. but may b jus a little cramp.. but to me.. is no issue la.. cos there will b very very limited time when there will b more than 1 person to cook.. bf only know how to eat lo.. :notti:

mm.. i tink shld b ok.. but may b jus a little cramp.. but to me.. is no issue la.. cos there will b very very limited time when there will b more than 1 person to cook.. bf only know how to eat lo.. :notti:

Wow, your id really good, can add in person cooking! Nice!

Do post more reno pic ok?

mm... applefreak.. i tot of that too.. but consider the drawers layout.. quite hard leh.. see i try to combine the drawing n visualize the space..

02gj2.gif

i tink for scenerio like 1 person to wash the other to cook.. shld b like the abv pic bah.. i "recycle" ID's person.. haha..

Edited by xlan

mm... applefreak.. i tot of that too.. but consider the drawers layout.. quite hard leh.. see i try to combine the drawing n visualize the space..

02gj2.gif

i tink for scenerio like 1 person to wash the other to cook.. shld b like the abv pic bah.. i "recycle" ID's person.. haha..

Hi XLAN

Just to share with you....did your kitchen has a beam on top? I see most of the completed unit top cabinet cannot really put things as the beam eats up the space....maybe you might consider in line with your bottom cabinet? I might do this for my unit.

HAPPY

huh? happy, wat beam u refer to? haha.. paiseh.. i blur liao

Oh I mean the top cabinet wall...if I am not wrong there is a long beam.

There is 1 unit just do a top cabinet, when I open the cabinet, there is virtually no space to put things.

You get what I mean?

Oh I mean the top cabinet wall...if I am not wrong there is a long beam.

There is 1 unit just do a top cabinet, when I open the cabinet, there is virtually no space to put things.

You get what I mean?

er.. see photo.. do u mean the yellow arrow i pointed to?

dsc00022wb8.th.jpg

if yes.. u were refering to tat space.. is precisely where i gonna hv my top cabinet mah.. haha.. *blur*

anyway.. i guess even if no space for storage.. also no choice.. better than looking bare like tat rite?

erm.. n also the top part supposedly can't put too much tings as it usually can't take much weight.. so will be light stuffs like 零食, party stuffs like paper plates n cups, etc.. haha.. :notti:

er.. see photo.. do u mean the yellow arrow i pointed to?

dsc00022wb8.th.jpg

if yes.. u were refering to tat space.. is precisely where i gonna hv my top cabinet mah.. haha.. *blur*

anyway.. i guess even if no space for storage.. also no choice.. better than looking bare like tat rite?

erm.. n also the top part supposedly can't put too much tings as it usually can't take much weight.. so will be light stuffs like 零食, party stuffs like paper plates n cups, etc.. haha.. :dancingqueen:

Oh....ok just my thought...maybe can in line with the corner beam so that at least have space to put things.

Anyway...just my 2 cent worth!

Plse....more pic ok? Really love to see your reno progress.

Good Luck and Huat Ah!:notti:!:bleah:!:bleah:!:lol:

02gj2.gif

hmm, how about switching places of the stove and table?

then should be okay liao

me also did a lot of shuffling to get my current kitchen cabinet layout :thumbs up:

updates!

fly back to the house during lunch time.. see the tiling works.. seems very nicely done! quite satisfied with the alignments. i took off my shoes to feel on the joining.. feel flat n leveled nicely.. but dunno if after adding in the groutings will it still be as nice.. hopefully it is..

now show time..

this is the tiles we choose.. during selection time.. we didn't tink of asking abt the brand or watever.. simply go for the look.. haha.. sounds very bimbo.. but tis is the only 1 that has matt surface yet there is a little glossy reflection..

tilebrandzv8.th.jpg

n the tiling works.. alignment seems straight n nice..

dsc00087nn3.jpg

dsc00090zb8.jpg

dsc00089pp8.jpg

tis 2 pics can see the "partial glossy effect" of my MATT tiles.. haha..

dsc00092zf8.jpg

dsc00088lp6.jpg

can't get into sleep.. may b too excited over the good tiling job done by the nice uncle.. he really lay them carefully.. slow n steady.. very 细心, 悉心.. see liao also very 放心 :dunno:

hopefully uncle can maintain this standard throughout n after my skirtings n grout lines filled up.. everything still as swee.. :bow:

went up to cindy's unit.. saw her "trimmed door".. if she nvr mention it.. really can't tell it has been trimmed shorter.. but her gate dun need to be trimmed.. while Lance told me he'd need to ask his men to trim both my door n gate... how come like tat? mm... :dunno:

n the kitchen beam h4happy mentioned earlier.. squashy also told me abt the problem.. but how come Lance told her but didn't mention it to me b4 leh?? :( will my top cabinet gg to face the same prob as well? :dunno:

:dunno: 一头雾水...... 究竟是怎么了? :dunno:

tmr gotta pester Lance le.. :bleah:

Hi XLAN

Relax....take care of your health, cannot afford to get sick right now as you constantly need to go and look at your new home.

Write down a list and ask your id the problems.

Wow, can see that your tiles are nicely done!

Too bad, can see but cannot feel it! hahaha

Anyway, do keep us updated.

And remember to invite me to see see your new house!

Good nite!

HAPPY

can't get into sleep.. may b too excited over the good tiling job done by the nice uncle.. he really lay them carefully.. slow n steady.. very 细心, 悉心.. see liao also very 放心 :dunno:

hopefully uncle can maintain this standard throughout n after my skirtings n grout lines filled up.. everything still as swee.. :bow:

went up to cindy's unit.. saw her "trimmed door".. if she nvr mention it.. really can't tell it has been trimmed shorter.. but her gate dun need to be trimmed.. while Lance told me he'd need to ask his men to trim both my door n gate... how come like tat? mm... :dunno:

n the kitchen beam h4happy mentioned earlier.. squashy also told me abt the problem.. but how come Lance told her but didn't mention it to me b4 leh?? :( will my top cabinet gg to face the same prob as well? :dunno:

:dunno: 一头雾水...... 究竟是怎么了? :dunno:

tmr gotta pester Lance le.. :bleah: