Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

haha.. happy.. thanks! if u wan to feel it also can ah.. can b arranged de.. gee.. jus pm me la..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya me too.. want to see the capentry works as well.. aiyah.. everything la.. jus can't wait to move in neh! ahahahahaa..

mm.. see drawing frm ID:

01ok7.gif

Nice design , heehee very sunshine look

Xlan one question the space behid the washing machine is what ? ( i keep thinking what is the space for )

Is there any dinner table in your kitchen ?

!! answering for xlan, babe, that is not a space...that is a pillar :bangwall: irritating

have you been inside of the flat to see already?

haha.. happy.. thanks! if u wan to feel it also can ah.. can b arranged de.. gee.. jus pm me la..

Hi XLAN

Thanks...better wait until almost completion then go and see.

At the mean time, do post more pic...

haha.. thanks linggie.. yes.. msbean.. tat is the pillar.. i guess is the pippings inside la.. so tat "space" u refering to is actually can treat tat as "wall" bah.. haha..

happy! no prob! hopefully everything goes smoothly.. n ready for invites in late Jan08..

can't get into sleep.. may b too excited over the good tiling job done by the nice uncle.. he really lay them carefully.. slow n steady.. very 细心, 悉心.. see liao also very 放心 !!

hopefully uncle can maintain this standard throughout n after my skirtings n grout lines filled up.. everything still as swee.. :~

went up to cindy's unit.. saw her "trimmed door".. if she nvr mention it.. really can't tell it has been trimmed shorter.. but her gate dun need to be trimmed.. while Lance told me he'd need to ask his men to trim both my door n gate... how come like tat? mm... !!

n the kitchen beam h4happy mentioned earlier.. squashy also told me abt the problem.. but how come Lance told her but didn't mention it to me b4 leh?? !! will my top cabinet gg to face the same prob as well? :curse:

!! 一头雾水...... 究竟是怎么了? !!

tmr gotta pester Lance le.. :wub:

Hi, Xlan.

Can I check if the gaps between the tiles is what color huh? Thank you.

Hi, Xlan.

Can I check if the gaps between the tiles is what color huh? Thank you.

hahaha.. now i'd hv 1 more thing to ask Lance... "wat color will b my grout lines ah?".... !!

really... now wat i can see is jus gaps thus the photos shows the line in black.. i hv no idea wat grout line color he wanna fill for me leh.. dunno white or black or dark grey.. or... i shall ask him on tis.. !!

today after work went up to take a look at the progress.. SURPRISE!

entrancetrimmed1zt9.jpg

the gate was already trimmed!:dribble:! Lance had told me they need to trim both gate & door.. but as i saw others doing tiling at foyer also no need to trim.. so was tinking to ask him whether is it really necessary to trim the gate.. but his guys r definitely faster than me.. haha.. already DONE before i ask.. ok.. nvm.. let's see the work..

entrancetrimmed1bnu2.jpg

entrancetrimmed2gs0.jpg

but they painted black for me.. look v patchy.. n ugly.. Lance said will touch up for me.. hope he will do a good touch up.. other than the paint color... actually no complaint la.. actually not really obvious that the gate been trimmed.. unless observe closely and compare with the next door's gate.. so very ok with me.. :notti:

Edited by xlan

but the tiles on the foyer r slightly higher than the kitchen tiles..

tilingfoyerkitchenlevelgh6.jpg

tilingfoyerkitchenlevelno7.jpg

is this done for a reason? :dribble:

jus now asked Lance abt my grout line color.. he said wil b white.. n i forgot to mention about this higher level ting tat i noticed..

anyway... the kitchen cabinet base... started working on it liao

kitchencabinetbaseif4.jpg

Edited by xlan

Hi XLAN

Is the gate all the same?

Only different is you colour it black. Right?

Btw, behind the gate, is it wood kerb or solid kerb?

What is that for?

The grount line will be white..hm...what I am afraid is it might easily get dirt and will be easily see. Why not have a little colour which match your tiles? Just my thought lah.

Wow...that is really fast....looking for to see your kitchen!!

Edited by h4happy

but the tiles on the foyer r slightly higher than the kitchen tiles..

tilingfoyerkitchenlevelgh6.jpg

tilingfoyerkitchenlevelno7.jpg

is this done for a reason? :sport-smiley-004:

i think it was done to prevent water spilling over to the foyer area, which most likely is homo tiles, when you do washing to your kitchen.

Nice reno pics.. do you go down few times a day to monitor the reno progress?? How you manage to take all the reno progess in pics. For me, not much pic in reno progress as i only drop in once a week on weekends. Is it really necessary to go down everyday to monitor them?

Edited by hongss

haha.. thanks linggie.. yes.. msbean.. tat is the pillar.. i guess is the pippings inside la.. so tat "space" u refering to is actually can treat tat as "wall" bah.. haha..

happy! no prob! hopefully everything goes smoothly.. n ready for invites in late Jan08..

Ok thanks, I will have to standby and prepare the house warming gift for you. :)

Nice reno pics.. do you go down few times a day to monitor the reno progress?? How you manage to take all the reno progess in pics. For me, not much pic in reno progress as i only drop in once a week on weekends. Is it really necessary to go down everyday to monitor them?

Well you will be living right, so better to go there to check if you have time.

At least any defect can rectify immediately to your id.

Common on, any pic to show us?

Let those have not take keys :(:D:lol::lol: