Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

wow! i tink S&S view superb as well!:dancingqueen:! hehehee..

for me.. the only fireworks i can see would be from the mt faber.. u know early tis yr or last yr.. mt faber has firworks on the 2 towers? i can sit back n relax on my living room sofa look straight out to enjoy the fireworks from mt faber towers.. hee.. if they're gg to do it again! hahaa..

n nope.. not tat lucky to get the 30/F.. anyway.. 30/F doesn't hv so much sea view i guess.. abt 10% lesser.. hahaa.. ok no diff la.. jus tat i didn't get it.. haha.. but m very very very 101% contented.. very very superly HAPPY abt my new place too! haha!

Hi xlan, shldnt 30F have more to see? Anyway, I guess yours is a south facing unit, so you can see sentosa? Next time when IR is up, may hav occasional fireworks. You got your unit from SERS and not from the Feb balloting?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

happy,

i've already paid 10% to my ID le.. the shortlisting period has long before over le.. hahaha.. the storage u mentioned.. did u mean the 1 at my foyer (just besides my kitchen entrance?).. that is my shoe cabinate.. i dunno how much exactly.. can't rem the details in my initial quotation le..

cindy,

the total of my kitchen top is 13.5ft... cos still hv to include the corner space ma for our L-Shape layout..

s&s,

haha.. ya 30/F shld hv more to see.. but for our estate.. the only 30/F is slightly "inwards".. n the view bound to be blocked a little bit by the older estate next to us.. my block is little nearer to the main road and therefore a little bit in front of the older estate.. but i haven't go up to the 30/F that block as yet.. so all is only assumption of my own.. may not necessarily the real case.. hehee.. but i tink the 30/F unit can have a real beautiful view over the sentosa island definitely!

oh n we got there under SERS

Edited by xlan

looking goood the design! have fun with your renovation babe! cant wait to see it when it is up and running :sport-smiley-004:

hee.. thanks linggie! me too can't wait.. but i'm still waiting to see my revised version of MBR..

did some shopping on last sat.. bought the following things..

1) Rinnai Hood + Hob (RH995CT + RB3Si), $1073

2) Cristo Sink, matt finishing, double bowls, anti-frost base, $318

3) Light Fixtures for whole house, which incl. : (total : $873)

- 6 T8 for living cove light

- 4 T8 for mbr cove light

- 2 T5 for kitchen cabinate

- 5 round downlights for dining area, foyer n passageway

- 4 square downlights in mbr

- 2 round ceiling lights for kitchen

- 2 square ceiling lights for bedroom 2 & 3

- 2 bulb w/ light holder for both bathrooms

- 1 bulb for bomb shelter

(all are either philips or osram lights & ballast)

4) Chosen the laminate for all rooms, at Lance's office

now.....gotta decide for my kitchen tap... mm.... received comments that waterfall effect ones not practical in kitchen use.. here i mean the "flat" tap.. thou look nice.. but if really not practical.. then will hv give up the pretty look le.. :dunno:

Edited by xlan

2nite will have to go submit my defect list le.. been dragging this for a week le.. shld hv done it last week.. sigh..

defectslocationszm7.gif

Hello, where did you buy your stuffs? :D

hi OnePostWonder! i bought all the lights, sink, hood & hob at a shop behind jln besar.. call Kleen Lights & Bath.. somewhere the famous 剪刀剪咖哩饭.. road name is Tyrwhitt Road

Hi XLAN

Seem like your house got so many defects!

All over the your house!

Very scary!

What the hack are those contractors doing?

huh? i tot 10 items consider in "good shape" le.. hahahaa.. i ever heard ppl w/ more than 20 items on their defect list.. hahahaa.. i haven't even knock on my tiles in kitchen n both toilets yet leh.. v lazy.. cos all sounds the same.. don't seem to hv difference so don't know what is hollow sound what is not neh.. :D

hehehe that sounds like me

my list was 40-item long though i've lumped all related ones under one item :D

xlan, for the hollow sound

very hard to describe but once you hear it you will know

it sounds, well, hollow :yamseng:

Hi XLAN

Can let us see the defects in pictures form?

At least I will take note of that when I collect my key.

mm. wat i found..

cracked bolt like this:

dsc00042xb9.jpg

no "+" track, unable to unscrew it off, like this:

dsc00044wo7.gif

peel off paint like this:

dsc00047nl7.gif

holes on wall like this 2:

dsc00046mm7.gifdsc00050lo7.gif