Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2nite will have to go submit my defect list le.. been dragging this for a week le.. shld hv done it last week.. sigh..

defectslocationszm7.gif

hi OnePostWonder! i bought all the lights, sink, hood & hob at a shop behind jln besar.. call Kleen Lights & Bath.. somewhere the famous 剪刀剪咖哩饭.. road name is Tyrwhitt Road

Defect list? are we suppose to submit within a week upon keys collection? cos' i spoke to my officer, she said better is before renov cos' still have 1 year to report..

Defect list? are we suppose to submit within a week upon keys collection? cos' i spoke to my officer, she said better is before renov cos' still have 1 year to report..

ya correct loh.. 7days or before renov loh.. now is still b4 renov ah.. thou after the 7days period liao.. but i guess shld b still alright.. as i hv yet to start anything..

ya correct loh.. 7days or before renov loh.. now is still b4 renov ah.. thou after the 7days period liao.. but i guess shld b still alright.. as i hv yet to start anything..

did you test the toilet flushing? just in case blockage

jus back frm HK.. for those who interested to know or see how "BIG" is a norm hse in HK.. n i mean real NORMAL hse like our normal HDB living standard.. no condo no apartment kind.. is really the most 平民 standard.. see photos: !!

my bro's home (dining area, kitchen entrance)

brolivingwi8.jpg

my bro's home (tv area, bed & wardrobe)

broroomzw3.jpg

ok.. my bro's home.. 2 camera shots cover 90% le.. the rest is too small.. not enough distance to take picture.. tat is the bathroom, kitchen and behind the wardrobe.. hee..

now my home.. slightly bigger..

my home (living room)

mylivingpf4.jpg

my home (kitchen)

mykitchenvy6.jpg

my home (bathroom)

mybathroomfi8.jpg

my home (bedroom)

mybedroomgo2.jpg

so now u shld know all the HK dramas showing the big big nice nice houses.. is really DRAMA.. hahaha.. or the drama only shows the rich i mean real RICH family.. hahaha..

Hi xlan,

Thanks for sharing ur HK hse pics with us.

:P:(:jawdrop: Really limited space, I think ur Bro will WOW if he saw ur floorplan. :(

Nw I understand when my cousin said those who can buy King size matteress in HK must be veri rich. :notti:

Edited by Cantona7

hahahaa.. my dad told him our new hse kitchen as big as his bedroom.. he already felt my dad very 夸张

oh btw.. my bro's mattress is slightly wider and higher than king size.. is custom made (by my dad) cos they wanna make full use of that little corner.. but they're not super rich.. those who can fit in a king size with space to walk around then is SUPER SUPER rich! hahaha..

Edited by xlan

Hi Xlan

Thanks for sharing your present photos.

In no time, your present house will be demolished.

And it is right to take some photos.

Hey, maybe you can frame it up and hang on your new home.

I intend to do that. One photo each for living room, kitchen, bedroom and hang it on the new house.

How is your renovation going on?

Any pics????

Good luck!:(

hahahaa.. happy.. those pics were my house in HK.. not the 1 that is gg to enbloc in sg! haha..

last sat, early morning received a "scary" call..

caller : hello! r u the owner of jln membina blk 27A #*exact-unit no.*? can u give me ur contractor's contact number?

me : huh? .... (silence, thinking hard, who the h3ll is on the line who know exactly my addr?)

: er.. who are u ah?

caller : oh.. u need to do the cement screed for 3 rooms right? i need to confirm some details with your contractor..

me: ...... (still dunno who's tat.. jus assume is either the china contructions co, or town council)

: orh.. my ID name is Lance, contact is ....

afternoon went up our unit, and they were doing the cement screeding.. my parent's room was done already.

this morning received call frm ID, say will start reno next week, money hv to prepare, would b like $600 for the sand materials, n gotta go down town council pay dunno wat fee, then gotta prepare the 2nd payment (10%) already.. :sport-smiley-004: