Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

oh cos my TV will b on the opps side of the original SCV point provided by HDB.. perhaps i should have said "change" to the other side.. not "lay".. hee.. :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pic taken on last fri evening..

1) false ceiling at dining area (in the living room)

diningcovelightod6.jpg

2) false ceiling at window side (in the living room)

livingcovelightje7.jpg

Yo xlan! The false ceiling and alcove lights proposed by my ID for teh living and dinning is exactly the same as yours!! :furious:

So amany can go up to your place and take a look one of these days huh... :furious:

btw sorry to ask again.. is ur kitchen sliding door sliding to the front of the wall or back of the wall har ? u get wat i am tring to ask?

Hi Cindy.. my unit has very very little sunshine in the afternoon.. at most the sun can only shine in abt 1 foot loh.. not really warm.. if u wanna feel it.. can arrange for 1 of the weekend afternoon to go up my place.. :P

:rofl: Thanks. See you this weekend !

I will sms you on weekend.

hahahaa... jasch.. we hv similar taste i guess.. both of us favors modern feel.. n ya.. i'm not sure which side is the front or back of wall to u la.. anyway my sliding door is on the main circuit board tat side along the foyer.. ID said anyway we hv the floor's skirting.. so no matter w/ or w/o that circuit board (which not really so much thicker than the skirting) he still gotta leave some allowance (or gap) for the sliding door.. so the main circuit board shouldn't be any issue or obstacle to the sliding door..

happy & jasch.. if wanna go my house.. pm me your contact..

but this weekend.. sat or sun may gg for some shopping.. still hunting for my bedframe (i'm actually looking for a platform bed between $500-700.. any lobang?).. n also gotta shop for ROM gift, xmas xchange gift.. etc.. *i'm so broke*

hahahaa... jasch.. we hv similar taste i guess.. both of us favors modern feel.. n ya.. i'm not sure which side is the front or back of wall to u la.. anyway my sliding door is on the main circuit board tat side along the foyer.. ID said anyway we hv the floor's skirting.. so no matter w/ or w/o that circuit board (which not really so much thicker than the skirting) he still gotta leave some allowance (or gap) for the sliding door.. so the main circuit board shouldn't be any issue or obstacle to the sliding door..

happy & jasch.. if wanna go my house.. pm me your contact..

but this weekend.. sat or sun may gg for some shopping.. still hunting for my bedframe (i'm actually looking for a platform bed between $500-700.. any lobang?).. n also gotta shop for ROM gift, xmas xchange gift.. etc.. *i'm so broke*

babe...i also want to join in the fun!! willpm you my mobile hehe :rofl:

thought u set your eyes on some bedframes? how abt the Ikea bedframe with storage beneath? i found 1 i like at zen but 1200 :)

Hi XLAN

I have pm you my contact no.

Wow...nice to have a group to visit your house and exchange ideas!!

HAPPY

babe...i also want to join in the fun!! willpm you my mobile hehe :rofl:

thought u set your eyes on some bedframes? how abt the Ikea bedframe with storage beneath? i found 1 i like at zen but 1200 :)

lunch time run back to see the progress.. n my walls r getting nicer each day.. :)

mbrcolorjo1.jpg

n lights up already..

mbrlightonfs8.jpg

oh but i hv no idea y my camera got the light in orange color! the real ting is white leh.. :)

n the living room

livingdiningij1.jpg

kitchen lights

kitchenlightvg0.jpg

bedroom 2 & 3 lights

rmlightnn0.jpg

a simple light bulb & holder in each toilet

toiletlightyt4.jpg

hee.. ya.. i love it too! n nw gotta look for a platform bed to match my room's feel.. so far.. i saw 1 frm OM.. quite nice n sleek.. but price is steep.. $1.2k.. totally out of my budget.. then saw 1 at ackemen (the tradehub21).. sales quoted me $999.. after some negotiation managed to get $799.. but didn't make the decision on the spot n left the shop.. not sure if i make a turn-back to the shop.. will i still get back the price at $799.. actually still expensive leh.. i'm looking for budget buy like $500-700 range.. :)

xlan, i bought the same kitchen light as u.. :) But mine is silver colour... Me too, want to join your tour.. What time on sat will all of you pple be there?? I will pm you my no. also... Can come my home if you pple interested too.. :)

Xlan u got mail!.. i had pm u my contact too le.. so most prob u will be around ur house on sat or sun huh? so we can arrange our time to suit ur lar.. keke

xlan, i bought the same kitchen light as u.. :) But mine is silver colour... Me too, want to join your tour.. What time on sat will all of you pple be there?? I will pm you my no. also... Can come my home if you pple interested too.. :)

so how? got tour? :)

Edited by OnePostWonder