Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Hi ONE

Just call you jsut now...yeah, good idea to move as a group.

HAPPY

so how? got tour? who else wanna conduct Open House of their unit?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I propose that we start from Xlan's home first and proceed our tour to....

(Whoever home is available for viewing) Now, waiting for Ms Xlan to confirm the timing.

Hi Xlan,

I love your grey ceiling. I believe we belongs to the "dark dark " family and our elderly hates it. The elders have already complained to us. Yox. so dark ah. You should put pink or white tiles ...babbabababa....

Hi All,

(Whoever home is available for viewing) Now, waiting for Ms Xlan to confirm the timing.

Hi Xlan,

I love your grey ceiling. I believe we belongs to the "dark dark " family and our elderly hates it. The elders have already complained to us. Yox. so dark ah. You should put pink or white tiles ...babbabababa....

Wow good idea!:dunno:

XLAN, you need to confirm

1) Saturday or Sunday or other date

2) Time

3) Place

Hi All,

Hi Xlan,

need to come up with a "Tour Group" namelist? :dunno:

JM Tour

1. Cindy-Monkeybone ( Paiseh : I am not free on Saturday between 2pm to 3.30pm. Any other time is fine for me. )

2. HAPPY (Saturday 6am - 11am working, 4pm - 4.30pm not free as need to bring my son to tuition) The rest fine for me. Sunday whole day free.

JM Tour

1. Cindy-Monkeybone ( Paiseh : I am not free on Saturday between 2pm to 3.30pm. Any other time is fine for me. )

2. HAPPY (Saturday 6am - 11am working, 4pm - 4.30pm not free as need to bring my son to tuition) The rest fine for me. Sunday whole day free.

3. OnePostWonder (Call me Kelvin) (Sat 3-5pm no problem / Sun unknown)

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hi Xlan, you lights are very nice! Not too complicated and very nice!

Wanna join the tour if it's on Sunday! =)

JM Tour

4. ZLia (Sunday is ok)

Edited by Zlia

wow!:sport-smiley-004: overwhelming.. now i feel *shy* le.. hahaa.. sat may hv problem to do the house visits le.. cos gotta do my shopping fast le.. let me see how n i shall update this space by fri afternoon?

binzz!! u know tat day when ID n us at the Kleen shop we were discussing to get white or black.. since our cabinet color is b/w.. in the end we agreed black looks cool! haha..

cindy! thanks for all the initiative.. i suggest.. since if start frm my house.. then shall arrange to go units on 27A as well.. then proceed to another block.. shall plan block by block.. how about that?

but neighbours.. pls pls pls keep in mind.. DON'T write our unit number on the lifts walls hor please.. i believe i can trust u guys right? hubby will kill me for tat..

n for my dark grey ceiling.. yes!:furious: i LOVE it so much!! lucky me.. my mama is very modern "inside" n open minded.. she has no comments on that.. haha! n hubby.. i did asked him "你怕黑吗?".. n his reply was "i'm ok de ah! as long u like it.. u choose la!" hehehee.. very happy!! :jawdrop:

zlia, thanks! i was quite worried during the selection time.. tink it turns out not too bad la hor.. cos i hv some other lights in mind actually.. but budget budget.. rather spend on other things 1st.. lights..mm.. i tink is easier to install simple ones on ceiling.. later on can get pretty standing lamp or floor lamp for deco.. more room to play with like tat.. hee!

JM Tour

4. ZLia (Sunday is ok)

5. Jasch (Sat & Sun anytime before 5 pm)

JM Tour

4. ZLia (Sunday is ok)

5. Jasch (Sat & Sun anytime before 5 pm)

6. Binzz (Sat is after 3 pm, this sun will go there with parents for awhile) + 26D unit available for viewing too.. (Lights are up today, so no worries if late afternoon) :) T&C same as xlan, dun scribble on lift ah... We are internal showflats.. haha..