Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iltheas

Hoon Hoe Brothers (eagle Design)?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Really? As mentioned before, my reno will be completing latest coming friday if no touch up. I was told painting work will be done by tomorrow. 4 painters will be there to do painting to speed up job. *shrugs*

My oven, washing machine, sofa and LCD TV will be delivered on friday. Had taken half day to inspect items.

Last min added a L-box to cover up the water pipe at balcony area. Will be done tomorrow. Saw the 3 new doors for my rooms installed. With nice door knobs and stoppers. Design for water tap also good. Luckily dun need to change design. Also dunno can change or not cos it's not stated whether we can select the type of preferred design or not.

Mr Tan said will do a nice job for me. Waiting and still waiting for overall appearance.

I bought a similar ceiling light as you in ya MBR. I went to view my house just now and I switch on all the lights in the house...look so nice eh. *grins*

Bet Mr Tan sure bring customer to visit my house too. That was what he did to me before signing up with him. Tic for tat. kekeke...dun mind house-visit by his potential clients so long he does a really solid job for me.

He needs some pushes but still get things done quite promptly lah. Not all reno contractors/IDs are perfect afterall.

Would still recommend him.

Stoutkid Hi

Could you PM me Mr Tan's contact? Thks. How much did u spend on your reno?

Cheers

Vince

Really? As mentioned before, my reno will be completing latest coming friday if no touch up. I was told painting work will be done by tomorrow. 4 painters will be there to do painting to speed up job. *shrugs*

My oven, washing machine, sofa and LCD TV will be delivered on friday. Had taken half day to inspect items.

Last min added a L-box to cover up the water pipe at balcony area. Will be done tomorrow. Saw the 3 new doors for my rooms installed. With nice door knobs and stoppers. Design for water tap also good. Luckily dun need to change design. Also dunno can change or not cos it's not stated whether we can select the type of preferred design or not.

Mr Tan said will do a nice job for me. Waiting and still waiting for overall appearance.

I bought a similar ceiling light as you in ya MBR. I went to view my house just now and I switch on all the lights in the house...look so nice eh. *grins*

Bet Mr Tan sure bring customer to visit my house too. That was what he did to me before signing up with him. Tic for tat. kekeke...dun mind house-visit by his potential clients so long he does a really solid job for me.

He needs some pushes but still get things done quite promptly lah. Not all reno contractors/IDs are perfect afterall.

Would still recommend him.

Edited by stoutkid

Shall take some pics once available. Hubby took some pics but he leaving me to do the job of uploading and me busy (lazy also) haha.

Already took pics of all lightings and some carpentry work.

Abit regret not to change our MBR toilet's basin cos dunno can change eh. Hubby saw many households got HDB to change for them. Abit late to call for the change cos my vanity cabinets already done loh.

Dmcmat > Have told Mr Tan about your case. He will contact you today. He had forgotten about your call.

Mr Tan brought me to buy bathroom accessories and lightings at Hoo Kee and Ray Lightings at Jalan Besar yesterday. He knows them cos had done some reno at their place before hence I could get some discounts further. :)

I got some pics but yet to upload. Shall update again k.

Thanks Stoutkid. It's 10 Sept. Yeah... his "reasons" of forgetting again. I really appreciate you telling him. Anyway, I don't wish to push this matter further.

I really appreciate this FORUM. Unfortunately I came in late while in the middle of my renovation that time. I have learnt so much from this FORUM and I hope we can spread this FORUM by "word of mouth" to the rest of our friends. Cheers!

My Fridge is from SHARP...2nd hand fridge from my mum as she's getting bigger one for the family.

I bought Samsung LCD 37". Sighz...$300 leh..not cheap loh. I rather have those to come in NTUC vouchers. SONY is not a bad brand..hubby said Appearance wise, SAMSUNG seems better so bought it for the living hall and he might be getting SONY smaller LCD for the MBR.

Edited by stoutkid

har.. i got mine lcd from sony road show but display set.. $1k cheaper that new set.. but then now sony lcd drop a lot, cos they coming up more taiwan made lcd, they try to clear existing model.. heard that they are launching new ones soon..

wat brand you get for your fridge..

very sad, my hb cannot off together with me next week.. haiz.. so hard to shop for things.. thinking of then don buy lo.. v angry leh.. always i need do this and that.. donno why he always so busy.. today don bother to talk to him lo.. :<

Remember I gave you a list of the cheap lobangs for buying electrical goods at the sgbride forums?

I made comparison for the models of washing m/cs I want from 7-8shops from that list. In the end I bought my washing m/c from Kong Tai cos cheaper. You can call to ask. GAB's price was not bad think a few dollars difference only bah.

However, I more DUI buying my LCD TV from parisilk...thought I got cheap deals and in the end I can get the same model buying from Kong Tai + the FOC HTS. :sport-smiley-004: then $300 CHEAPER k. Got "blaff" from the ad they advertised on papers last week.

hee me got sponser for fridge, washing machine.. i think rice cooker can don need buy first cos i haven learn to cook rice yet :D

maybe use my best denki voucher for microwave cum oven ba :jawdrop:

not much i need buy yet, actually also donno wat need to get leh..

only need mattress and clothes cabinet ba.. did you ask goh ah bee? cos me stay near there, wonder how's their price leh

Window grills...one day can be done. Not sure about other stuffs. Going to buy my washing machine later at the cheap electrical shop at JW. Had made comparisons at vairous neighbourhood electrical shops that Kong Tai at JW offers the "best" deal already. Others differ by few dollars only.

So what other electrical appliances are u getting soon?

me too v excited, haven really completed yet, all half half thru lo..tile left floor at kit and common t la, painting going to start.. lights next tue fix, cbinet on its way, grilles haven come bathtub haven fix, my wc haven saw yet..