Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iltheas

Hoon Hoe Brothers (eagle Design)?

Hi summer,

I don't have a blog eh...only Hubby does. :help: I dun have time to monitor blog. That time before wedding used to have one for wedding (w/o much details). Then now no more monitoring cos wedding was over. :fire:

Alot to clean up for my new house. Hubby has been monitoring the contractor worker's progress everyday. My contractor is very busy..heard from his electrical foreman that they got 7-8 projects currently. Been running around like mad to do electrical fixings. :P hehe Anyway, hubby told me that the house opp me is a contractor too. Hee..the neighbour besides me is a small Chinese family (China eh). :fire: The contractor neighbour will be noving in in Nov after his kid's exams. :fire: Think we will be disturbed by their reno noise after moving in. :jawdrop:

So eager to see the house in its complete shape! :deal:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hiaz, sk i jus realised you also hav your blog thing, i still don hav..

donno wat to name if i got a t=blog..

been jumpin into there to read.. applefreak blog really attract lots of kuchings and anjings.. cos hers a cattery lo like p3t h0t3l like tat,

grey cat and brn mse jus like tom and jerry except one of them not male.. :P

i told my hb why not put 1 lif3 liv3 it.. cos he use to b orange sun and we using it rite now.. now he turn grn star :jawdrop:.. we used to be from red umbrella lo, he jus "huh, wan meh" ha ha i scared kena sue use their logo lo.. no blog till now sian..

i like orange orange hee.. don s@y h3lo s@y g00d buy

I plan to “move in” on 25th Sep (Tues)...15th day of 8th lunar month also a good date as it’s "Zhong Qiu". :) Other furniture will move in batch by batch loh around that period. 25th Sep is only a mini ritual, to pray and make offerings, to cook rice etc. For safety purpose i think. *shrugs*

I have spent 1K on lightings excluding downlights. My contractor told me our house will be ready latest next week. They are doing painting works now. Final bill of total reno yet to be settled as we still add this and that. We had changed to tank heater instead of instant heater as we want to have both hot and cold water running at same time during shower. Last min told contractor that we want to install window grills...“instructed” by MIL. Was told that it’s would be about $600-700. If exceed, my contractor will pay for the additional costs. Shall settle ALL bills next week loh.

I realised curtain making is also another lump sum to pay. *sweat*

wow.. nice nice.. see if i got time i come and view.. but my these few off a bit tight, my hb got course again next week too.. haiz so hard to find time to look for mattress.. prob decide to buy the king koil at kaki bukit.. saw louis from a &d yes day.. meeting with his client..

went down hommage at serangoon butthe closed already so maybe go down again next week also wan go ikea, got new ideas for my bedroom since tight budget, will find others way to do my furnishing..

Dmcmat > Have told Mr Tan about your case. He will contact you today. He had forgotten about your call.

Mr Tan brought me to buy bathroom accessories and lightings at Hoo Kee and Ray Lightings at Jalan Besar yesterday. He knows them cos had done some reno at their place before hence I could get some discounts further. :unsure:

I got some pics but yet to upload. Shall update again k.

Hi dmcmat > You need to give him a ring again. Or call his office to leave a note at his office, get his assistant to contact Mr Tan. Age is catching up on him. He told me that they will come back to you within a week latest to fix defects once reno has completed.

Chide him for their unsatisfactorily service if required. :jawdrop:

Summer > Have re-sent you my quotes already. Got it? My WIW and Kitchen Cabinets were done yesterday. They got them installed over 2 full days. Nice job! Left only racks and shelvings to complete. Proposed to complete the carpentry by next week.

Payment made in full already

first of all, have you call him again? how amny times you called him? like if you only call him 1 time, did he really forget due to busy? some ppl are forgetful, like i can forget to return money to my collegue this noon when she help me to buy lunch, then i only remember after work, which is jus now only..

but if you called him 5 times and still no reply then you should wondered why? how did he answered you? lamed excuss given or not? frankly speakin, jus try to call him tomo if you haven give him a call this few days, remind him that he haven solved your prob.. ask him can he fixed it in by x days or so..

Oh....

I hope he really very busy and not collect full payment, can run away!

That is what everybody scare of.

If that is the case, I think this contractor cannot be used anymore. Its really bad and should be publicly announced to forumers here.

Dmcmat, I think you better call him immediately and see what he say. Due date is important. If he ignore again, you should do something about it, going to CASE, announce to people here so that they are aware of.

Oh....

I hope he really very busy and not collect full payment, can run away!

That is what everybody scare of.

Call him again and give he a due date. He could have forgotten due to busy schedule but a due that will make him wake up abit. Hold his payment till all things are completed as agreed.

Please check out the reno Eagle Design has done...... :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...4853&st=560

Right now I have some problem with my master bedroom walk in wardrobe's sliding door. The door seems to be arching so much that it touches the fix panel and once it slide, the paint dropped off. In the middle of August, I have called Mr Tan to ask him and/or his carpenter to come down to take a look and do something to it, but now it's the end of August and I have not hear from him.

What should I do next?

Call him again and give he a due date. He could have forgotten due to busy schedule but a due that will make him wake up abit. Hold his payment till all things are completed as agreed.