Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limos

My Glass Hob Broke!

Whoa! That looks bad. I cook quite often, that's why decided on stainless steel instead. Glass hobs not for heavy cooking.

It's not about the usage.

Glass hob is not designed to use once a yr only rite.

It's the quality of glass. Sadly, the world is economically driven and manufacturers tends to go for cheaper supplier. Try looking for better brands which still maintain their quality if you can afford it.

You are actually very lucky it just cracked. Imagine the glass shattered and sart to fly about :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah liao... dun scare me leh...

Am also using a Glass Hob from Ellane. When I bought tt time, I specifically ask the uncle whether the glass will crack easily or not since we heavy user.

Uncle recommended us Ellane said at tt time, only Ellane offer lifetime warranty...

I heard lifetime warranty means they oni replace the glass hob when it shatters for the 2nd time. After tat, no more replacement liao...Tat time I nearly bought Bellari's glass hob and tis is wat they told me...In the end, I drop it and buy Rinnai stainless steel hob instead.

I heard lifetime warranty means they oni replace the glass hob when it shatters for the 2nd time. After tat, no more replacement liao...Tat time I nearly bought Bellari's glass hob and tis is wat they told me...In the end, I drop it and buy Rinnai stainless steel hob instead.

when i buy bellari glass hob, the person told me that if the glass hob breaks 10 times, they will replace 10 times with no questions asked even if its due to neligence of the contractor which is why I buy from them.

Hmm... why is it that i get a different story from u?? :dancingqueen:

alamak.... tt uncle also told me no matter how many times it break, they will replace the glass leh....

irregardless better pray hard hard tt the glass will be ok....

The branch I heard is at bellari at Jalan Besah

Tis is wat they told me last year!

since glass hob will break.. Hw abt glass hood??

Glass hood? Never heard or seen before leh...Nice?

Edited by karen77sg

Glass hood? Never heard or seen before leh...Nice?

f3309df.th.jpg

Remote Control (Detachable)

Auto Inner Cleaning Function

Uses Japan NSk powerful motor

Suction Capacity : 720m3/hr

Stainless steel finish with high quality glass

Never heard of hood shattering but my friends glass hob broke to pieces too. Makes me worried so I decided not to get it even tho its recommended by my id.