Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

The Night Elves Lodge

wa when ur hse warming? or wait til i get my keys n do up my plc leh... nt sure if shld do hse warming b4 or after marriage... kekeke if after then all have to wait til feb 08 le.. hahahah

i dont know the semb peeps want to come over or we just settling for bbq. or we can wait till everyone's flat is ready then do a unit tour lor.

i think it's ok to have hse warming before marriage. ROM le wat, warm the hse when it's just fresh out of the oven. =p

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i dont know the semb peeps want to come over or we just settling for bbq. or we can wait till everyone's flat is ready then do a unit tour lor.

i think it's ok to have hse warming before marriage. ROM le wat, warm the hse when it's just fresh out of the oven. =p

eh havent rom yet. kua kua kua. hee... but prolly by end of the yr all will be done and we can do hse warming then... maybe even have christmas partieee!:rolleyes: weee.... hehehehehhe

ur hse warming jus for 38wangers or u wil have for ur relatives & frnx too ?

Heehee, can I ask a silly question here.... :notti:

1a) why must buy ang ang bedsheet huh?

1b) Then buy oredi hor, is for any ang-chuan ceremony?

1c) If so, when is the ang-chuan ceremony carried out n wat to do huh?

Anybody can advise?...Im moving dis sunday but my fms dint mention anything abt an-chuan le.... :rolleyes:

Thanks thanks!! sry for hijacking the blog.. :notti:

eh havent rom yet. kua kua kua. hee... but prolly by end of the yr all will be done and we can do hse warming then... maybe even have christmas partieee!:rolleyes: weee.... hehehehehhe

ur hse warming jus for 38wangers or u wil have for ur relatives & frnx too ?

relatives in the noon, friends will come havoc at night. you guys coming around wat time? I will invite ranval, applefreak they all too ba. Not sure whether they want to come, hor?

can ask where u buy such ang ang bedsheets?

I am looking for red bedsheets.

Thanks

Ikea, they have this design in blue now.

Heehee, can I ask a silly question here.... :o

1a) why must buy ang ang bedsheet huh?

1b) Then buy oredi hor, is for any ang-chuan ceremony?

1c) If so, when is the ang-chuan ceremony carried out n wat to do huh?

Anybody can advise?...Im moving dis sunday but my fms dint mention anything abt an-chuan le.... :notti:

Thanks thanks!! sry for hijacking the blog.. !!

erhm, actually this ang ang bedsheet is our old one. so no special or any traditional reason why using red one wor. just thought it can stand out from the rest of the colours and that if we use the black bedsheets, MIL gonna :notti: us.

we not very traditional, not even sure whether we will have ang-chuan wor. Can any senior peeps like bro MaCe answer Greycat please. =)

you invite me i sure come :rolleyes:

then you joining us for the SK tour or not?

sure, i replied in ur thread le.

So the list of peeps cfm coming on 29 Sep are:

1) Bert & wife & Ashton

2) Candy

3) Apple

4) Sel?

5) Ran & Val?

icic, thks angelwrath! I thot ur ang-ang bedsheet is for auspiscious purpose, hehe :rolleyes:

Guess I gotta wait for Mace bro to answer the question...thks!

relatives in the noon, friends will come havoc at night. you guys coming around wat time? I will invite ranval, applefreak they all too ba. Not sure whether they want to come, hor?

Ikea, they have this design in blue now.

erhm, actually this ang ang bedsheet is our old one. so no special or any traditional reason why using red one wor. just thought it can stand out from the rest of the colours and that if we use the black bedsheets, MIL gonna :rolleyes: us.

we not very traditional, not even sure whether we will have ang-chuan wor. Can any senior peeps like bro MaCe answer Greycat please. =)

ANchuang 安床

is an old traditional to make the new couple sleep good good and productivity like a hamster. Also good for the harmony between the couple.

ritual got simi 4 redpackets with 5 coins each put at 4corners of the bed lah, put one tray with red dates and lian zi lah....choose a proper anchuang day lah, get a auntie who have grandchildren to perform the ritual lah.....bla bla bla.

FYI, i didnt do.cos me no intention to have kids.

Edited by MaCe

Wah sibei cheem.....thks bro!

I think on moving hse dat day, we will be so tired n plop dwn straight on bed to sleep....

Mace, u intend to adopt cats instead? :D

Oh thanks...

Me oso tot of buying one for my AD cum An chuan... Tot must red red mah...

IKEA? How come i didnt see? I must be KOK-EYE.... see too many things.... want to buy this and that....Will look out for it on my next trip to IKEA.

Thank you again!

Wah sibei cheem.....thks bro!

I think on moving hse dat day, we will be so tired n plop dwn straight on bed to sleep....

Mace, u intend to adopt cats instead? :D

huh? you got nice cute persians? straycat i donwan...already got many many downstairs.

think mace didi cannot have cats wor :P :P

who say one... :bangwall::dribble::notti:

think mace didi cannot have cats wor :D:rofl:

so angel, let us know the time and exact location hor

sembawang not exactly very small :P :P

my family will be in the noon, friends from 6pm. so if u guys dont want to squeeze with so many ppl can come around 3-4pm?

will pm you the address so that you can co-ordinate. =p

huh? you got nice cute persians? straycat i donwan...already got many many downstairs.

who say one... :bangwall::dribble::notti:

you not worried Mrs, MaCe will jump meh?! remember the black stray cat incident? lol

Oh thanks...

Me oso tot of buying one for my AD cum An chuan... Tot must red red mah...

IKEA? How come i didnt see? I must be KOK-EYE.... see too many things.... want to buy this and that....Will look out for it on my next trip to IKEA.

Thank you again!

I think hor maybe hor, they dont have it anymore. Cause the last time i saw only saw this design in blue wor.

Wah Mace Bro....persian cat veli dao le.....or at least looks dao hehehehe :bangwall:

I like the forest breed cat better, like apple-jie's sheepcat! :notti:

Apple--can breed sheepcat or nt? Breed 1 or 2 n give me or mace? heheheh :dribble: