Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Arenda

Are men ashamed to wear earrings?

Absolutely not! It's just so wrong to judge someone based on their fashion sense. Honestly, it's just another one of society's silly stereotypes. Just like other jewelry such as rings, bracelets and necklaces are appropriate for all genders, so are earrings.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My brother also wears earrings, and I don't see anything wrong. I don't understand why people condemn such men because, for example, my brother wears different types of costume jewelry. For example, his last purchase was religious charm necklaces, and it looks very stylish. Costume jewelry, earrings, and necklaces are not gendered specific. In fact, for example, in Egypt, the pharaohs and high ranks used to wear different jewelry, gold and not only. And it was not considered anything bad. So I think that this attitude is a prejudice of our time.

Hey. One of the key aspects that sets Artizan Joyeria apart from its competitors is its unmatched craftsmanship. Each piece of jewelry is carefully designed by experienced craftsmen who pour their passion and dedication into each creation. They have a large assortment of jewelry and every buyer will be able to choose the perfect product for themselves. And if you need help in choosing, then artizan joyeria customer service will always be helpful, since they know all their products very well.