Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

Coos Design & Concepts

I have been to the Aspella project at Sengkang and have met up with this contractor COOS, anyone have deal with them before? How is the service and quality? Thanks Please share

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have been to the Aspella project at Sengkang and have met up with this contractor COOS, anyone have deal with them before? How is the service and quality? Thanks Please share

Hi MUFFIN

You mean COOS design & Concepts???

I wanted to call also.

I dont know good or not.

HAPPY

Hi MUFFIN

You mean COOS design & Concepts???

I wanted to call also.

I dont know good or not.

HAPPY

hi,

i have met this guy for 2 times and he is quite friendly and willing to share his idea with us, the most important is that he know the flat stucture inside out, so should be no hidden cost

I felt that their workmanship is qutie ok but frankly speaking price too high.... :)

feel that they seems more like a 'contractor' kind of company.

Yep i agree too. I also feel that their prices are quite high.

not very value for money

feel that they seems more like a 'contractor' kind of company.

Yep i agree too. I also feel that their prices are quite high.

not very value for money

oic...thanks....can throw coos out!

Me run in a very tight budget.

COOS is like off road contractor.... very kopitiam shake leg style.... their price can Neg

Hi Hi

I liaise w COOS. Just want to vocie out to share our experience with my contractor from COOS. The contractor that work w us was friendly and extremely helpful. Wonder why the concept of very kopitiam shake leg style come from.

Anyway, We have very tied budget as we were also preparing for our wedding. The contractor actually help us to cut budget and he even appointed us to places to get cheap and good quality items for our house. As both of us are very busy with our works, my contractor can even accommodate our schedule to meet us late in the nights. Really impressed by his service. Frankly speaking if required to pay a bit more for such serivce. why not!:bangwall: The most important factor, he has done a good job for our house. Their workmanship is good which is important for us, as we are going to stay for long. Worth to pay. Better then later, get it renovate again. haha.............

We are definately please with his service and will introduce him to others. If u like, I can introduce my contractor from COOS to u.

Cheers!

Hi

Can you post some pics of the workmanship that was done on your place for all of us to see. Picture tells a thousand words :bangwall:

thx

Hi Hi

I liaise w COOS. Just want to vocie out to share our experience with my contractor from COOS. The contractor that work w us was friendly and extremely helpful. Wonder why the concept of very kopitiam shake leg style come from.

Anyway, We have very tied budget as we were also preparing for our wedding. The contractor actually help us to cut budget and he even appointed us to places to get cheap and good quality items for our house. As both of us are very busy with our works, my contractor can even accommodate our schedule to meet us late in the nights. Really impressed by his service. Frankly speaking if required to pay a bit more for such serivce. why not!:bangwall: The most important factor, he has done a good job for our house. Their workmanship is good which is important for us, as we are going to stay for long. Worth to pay. Better then later, get it renovate again. haha.............

We are definately please with his service and will introduce him to others. If u like, I can introduce my contractor from COOS to u.

Cheers!

Hi

Can you post some pics of the workmanship that was done on your place for all of us to see. Picture tells a thousand words :sport-smiley-003:

thx

Hi lifestyle

Seeing is beliveing. How to see workmanship from pic, futhermore pic can be fake. Seeing the real things tells u more than a thousand words. So if you want u, u can come over to view my house and I will get my contractor to meet u.

Send me a personal email with your mobile number. I will call u and we can arrange a time.

Btw, where is your house?

Hi edjo,

That's good for you. I'm sure your contractor is good if you say so. No need to see your house personally or meet your contractor as i don't need it.

Just that if you are recommending your contractor here i though it would be nice to see some pics of his work first before meeting with him for more detail discussion.

So if you want u, u can come over to view my house and I will get my contractor to meet u.

If someone can fake a pic then he is just got no ethics and not trustworthy :yamseng: So can you post some non-fake pic :dunno:

....futhermore pic can be fake.

Hi Hi

Anyway, We have very tied budget as we were also preparing for our wedding. The contractor actually help us to cut budget and he even appointed us to places to get cheap and good quality items for our house. As both of us are very busy with our works, my contractor can even accommodate our schedule to meet us late in the nights. Really impressed by his service. Frankly speaking if required to pay a bit more for such serivce. why not!:dunno: The most important factor, he has done a good job for our house. Their workmanship is good which is important for us, as we are going to stay for long. Worth to pay. Better then later, get it renovate again. haha.............

Cheers!

hmmm how i come i smell a bit of advertising... am i the only one? :yamseng:

can post some pics?

Hi edjo,

That's good for you. I'm sure your contractor is good if you say so. No need to see your house personally or meet your contractor as i don't need it.

Just that if you are recommending your contractor here i though it would be nice to see some pics of his work first before meeting with him for more detail discussion.

If someone can fake a pic then he is just got no ethics and not trustworthy :yamseng: So can you post some non-fake pic :dunno:

Ya, some pic will support your stand more.... :dancingqueen: ...

Actually i think most people dun mind to pay slighty more to get better services.

But what if it is not slightly more.... :dancingqueen:

I am using Coos as my contractor. Personally i felt that the contractor we are using is quite a nice guy. He is pretty accomodating and patient to our needs.

As for his workmanship, my home reno is still on going, but till now i am pretty satisfy with his work. No complaints. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. :sport-smiley-004: