Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no one has tried this company? :P
no one has tried this company? :P

Anyone?

So far, i saw the flat they did at jln membina, their office is nearby there anyways.

Anyone else?....

Anyone?

So far, i saw the flat they did at jln membina, their office is nearby there anyways.

Anyone else?....

How's their portpolio anyone? They are having sort of roadshow from today till 10/11 near dover road, under one of the old HDBs void deck just opp. the fairfield methodist school. Was around the area this morning and approached one of the IDs.

Their price seems good.

Any tryers before?

Insprizal Design was established for more than 10yrs... The personals there r all experienced contractors... Had maintain very low overheads, lesser ads n office maintenances etc... Their jobs r mostly referrers...

The company itself isnt tad famous bcs they prefer low profile... High profile = High expenses

Pricing is definately better bcs of the long term trust between the company n suppliers... Let alone the workers... They dun do "sales talking", only deliver works n services practically...

They do have their home team of workers, tilers, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, general workers etc...

Comes to designing, they aint those fancyful nor reconized designers.. But, they managed to deliver ur requirements practically... 3D or 2D drawings, jus ask, they'll deliver till up to ur expectations...

The office is at B.merah... No official showflats (bcs so fake, wad u see there might not be the same to wad u gonna have, as showflats r done almost perfectly), they'll bring u to those recently done projects for viewing instead...

Wah, tis been a long time ever since i write essays... :jawdrop:

I had gone to many other firms, so far I find them quite ok in terms of realistic stuff eg I ask for swing out window for SY, he said cannot be done bcos of the metal hanging rod outside the window area, so only sliding window, not like other firm who said can can can. They know what can be done what cant be done, shows that they are more hands on and site supervision. I found a blog on where the owner engage them posting the whole journey to almost the end. From the blog, well there are of course things to rectify and they rectify it without much delay.

Most likely will engage them, unless the final quotation not to our satisfactory.

Here is the blog linkk for reference

http://loveatcoralinus.blogspot.com/

hmm actually I should contact the owner and ask how is it now.

I dunno the one I engaged is it the one de-pierre talking abt, same address but got a K. added to the front of Insprizal.

I having some headaches with the way this guy trying to make money out of me instead of making my reno progress a happy one.

For the whole process my hubby had to be there to supervise them, and still they cant do a good job.

painting failed (he said painted 2nd time already, but We saw 1 room which we did some marking for them to repaint never done at all), aircon contractor failed (bad installation workmanship). chem washed already when the final carpentary of my alter table, partition and show cabinet not up yet? ( I dunno is it real or not). parquet varnishing failed (looks like my own DIY finishing).

so far the carpentry still in progress (not bad). waiting for the doors to be up and we will see if its ok.

there were hiccups of course, as long as he reticfied them soon, its ok to me.

pleasing monents, he let me choose even from the new and more ex range of laminites (very happy), he suggested to carpenter to rounded the edges of my tv console as I have young kid.