Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Moon Cakes

don't think it tastes like ice cream... anyway I tried a small piece there and find that it is nice then I bought... haven't eat the one that bought... I mean may be if eat bigger piece that can really tell... they also have the snow skin type...

SDS is 新利香...

but the cranberry mooncakes look like ice cream to me. hahaha. anyone tried swenson mooncakes? :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My neighbours gave a box of Le Cafe moon pies (Middle Road). Very nice and buttery, for those who like pineapple tart sort of pastry. :good:

Pine Gardens (Blk 529, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10) sells very nice traditional types of mooncakes e.g. the Teochew type with flaky skin, sesame paste moom cakes.

Is it the one that sell the cheese tart ?? my friend bought the cheese tart from Depot road... not sure what is the shop name... only know that is near CMPB... very nice... wanted to go and buy ....

yes yes... its very nice.. they were on some newspapers for their blueberry cheese tarts... they adapted the idea into the mooncakes... very nice too... :notti:

but then, i am not too sure whether now still have... i have finished my blueberry cheese mooncakes... :notti: