Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Moon Cakes

HONG KONG Peninsula Hotel.....Ermz.. there r three lanes i suppsoe there?? Middle range, middle corner.. they r situated in the centre of the whole fair...

or u ask which booth sell mini egg custard mooncakes? they will tell u...ask the cashier..

hihi, did u go again? manage to find?

i wana go see tonite again hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HONG KONG Peninsula Hotel.....Ermz.. there r three lanes i suppsoe there?? Middle range, middle corner.. they r situated in the centre of the whole fair...

or u ask which booth sell mini egg custard mooncakes? they will tell u...ask the cashier..

hihi, did u go again? manage to find?

i wana go see tonite again hehe

we went taka again today but didnt went to the mooncakes fair. we were busy shopping for other stuff. !! we'll go there again soon. i think i ever came across this hong kong peninsula hotel booth. !! thanks! :)

Cheers to Bangawang solo's mooncake!

recently bought 3 boxes for my mum, mother-in-law and myself each... snow-skin type... taste great especially the one with choc pearl n mango...

currently got discount for DBS credit card members..

recently bought 3 boxes for my mum, mother-in-law and myself each... snow-skin type... taste great especially the one with choc pearl n mango...

i also love bengawan solo snow skin mooncakes. :good::dribble:

I bought the traditional skin ones from Bengawan...the green tea one is very nice!!

Looks like I've got to try their snow skin ones too!!

shall get bengawan snow skin for my MIL... :yamseng:

eh just went to queue wif mommy dearest for the famous tai chong kok mooncake @ chinatown ydy... shall try it soon & give review :cheers:

my hb and i went to ngee ann city to buy mooncakes for my mum and FIL today. wow, it was soooo crowded. haiz. i also bought some mini snow skin mooncakes from bengawan solo. !!

Went to JB - Jusco yesterday to buy mooncake... the Teochew yam paste... w/o yolk RM29, 1 yolk RM 31, 2 yolks RM 33...

other than the yam paste... I like to try something that's special... so I bought the "secret in the Heart" which is make of cranberry ...

moonek1.th.png

the Nyonya sambal...

moon1et3.th.png

I saw the SDS sold there too... but the price not much different ... so I didn't buy...

btw... SDS is selling the 2 yolks white lotus for $20... I think is a good buy... the skin is very thin...

Edited by HSH21

Went to JB - Jusco yesterday to buy mooncake... the Teochew yam paste... w/o yolk RM29, 1 yolk RM 31, 2 yolks RM 33...

other than the yam paste... I like to try something that's special... so I bought the "secret in the Heart" which is make of cranberry ...

moonek1.th.png

the Nyonya sambal...

moon1et3.th.png

I saw the SDS sold there too... but the price not much different ... so I didn't buy...

btw... SDS is selling the 2 yolks white lotus for $20... I think is a good buy... the skin is very thin...

the cranberry mooncakes look :yamseng: leh. is it ice cream type? :) conrad also has mini cranberry snow skin mooncakes. ;)

btw, what's SDS? ;)

went taka on sat to get those traditional type of mooncakes... finally decided on Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant's.... not bad... not very sweet too....

actually, if wanna get no sugar mooncake.. can try Harbour City.. they have...

i still prefer snowskin mooncake... and if you like durian snowskin.. i can recommend a neighbourhood bakery who makes them.. cheap and nice... real durian... we order from them every year.. its at Depot Road... called Ikada Bakery... they have a few new flavours... and one of them which i also find it nice is blueberry cheese mooncake... :jawdrop:

its at Depot Road... called Ikada Bakery...

Is it the one that sell the cheese tart ?? my friend bought the cheese tart from Depot road... not sure what is the shop name... only know that is near CMPB... very nice... wanted to go and buy ....

the cranberry mooncakes look :thumbs up: leh. is it ice cream type? :yamseng: conrad also has mini cranberry snow skin mooncakes. :P

btw, what's SDS? :dunno:

don't think it tastes like ice cream... anyway I tried a small piece there and find that it is nice then I bought... haven't eat the one that bought... I mean may be if eat bigger piece that can really tell... they also have the snow skin type...

SDS is 新利香...

Edited by HSH21