Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heynsl

Keeping Gr In Hdb?

can never understand those pple who let their pets do business outside of their home

these pple should be banned from having pets :drunk::dunno:

how many cases of strays being abused because pets are allowed to poo at common areas

latest case was a kitten who was decapitated and paws cut off, worst is we dun know if the kitten was alive when these happened :notti: :notti: :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyway.. if big dog in small apt is an issue, how come private apts dun have this AVA restriction? The reason is that HDB adopts public policy, and in Sg.. there are strict leash laws, not so much because Sg is urban, but because to some segments of the population, it's not exactly an acceptable creature.

AVA doesn't regulate how big a dog you can keep in your private apt because they don't have the power. However, the Management Corporation may have certain bye-laws which may restrict you.

Leash laws are NOT because Muslims can't accept dogs. It's for safety reasons, and has even been extended to muzzle laws for big dogs.

I was at ECP beach, and witnessed an incident tat really got me thinking. There was this auntie who unleashed her GR so that it can play with the waves. Suddenly. a whole group of swimmers suddenly left the water as if someone saw a shark. Then I realise.. a big malay family were swimming in the water and suddenly saw a charging dog. The Auntie behave as if nothing wrong. I felt she was inconsiderate.

I don't think she was inconsiderate. More likely, she did not know. But it's not her fault, the dog runs where it will, as long as it doesn't bite someone, it has done no wrong.

Edited by waileong

ya, it all boils down to responsiblity and consideration. theres no need for rules if everyone behaves.

a 4room flat near me, owners just let their small dogs **** at the concrete void deck!:dancingqueen: not on the grass. :yamseng:

Wah...so inconsiderate. I tort the owner should be responsible enuff to clear their **** with self

brought plastic bags? Leaving around the void deck is total smelly and unsightly!

can never understand those pple who let their pets do business outside of their home

these pple should be banned from having pets :unsure:8|

how many cases of strays being abused because pets are allowed to poo at common areas

latest case was a kitten who was decapitated and paws cut off, worst is we dun know if the kitten was alive when these happened :wub: :wub: :wub:

Inhuman act!