· Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
· Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
· Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
· Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
· Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
With regard to GDPR, please be informed that we do not market or advertise in any way to the countries within EU. If you are visiting (or directed by a third party to) our websites or any online properties from within EU, e.g. via search engine results (or any other means outside of our control), you are encouraged to exit immediately if you are against the collection and retention of your data. If you do not do so, we take it that you understand our explicit declaration here that we do not market or advertise to any countries within EU, and agree that we will not be liable for any consequences from the collection and retention of your data.
We respect your privacy and if you do not want us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose, you can opt-out by clicking unsubscribe link in the promotional email at any time and without charge. However, if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your membership or regular business relationship as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.