Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Phantom,

Long time no talk!!

Hi All,

I used Inzen for my Mansionette and introduced to Phantom.

I totally agree that Roy is decent and honest. Very happy with my renovation, Roy makes initiative to add on freebies whenever he can.. That is for my case, im not sure if he is able to do that for everyone.. case to case depending on his resources I guess.

Try to get a quote, it wouldnt harm.

Cheers,

Edited by Steron

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Would just like to add to this thread coz reno of my place, a 4-room resale in TP is in the last week, final touch-ups. Me and wife have previously lurked alot in this forum to get good ideas on reno and such, so we thot would like to share a positive experience.

Was recommended to Roy fm Inzen thru my wife's colleague. Basically my place is total overhaul, plus windows ... nothing was spared. Prior to reno it was basically a nitemare (we bought it coz of superb location and unblocked view). Went through quite a number of firms b4 settling on Roy eventually coz his pricing was the most reasonable and from viewing some of his projects, good workmanship.

For our case, we had the basic "strategic" picture of how we wanted to do up the place, esp the toilet area coz its the old type separated concept, a very important study, and sliding doors. The water/gas piping was also a nitemare coz they were haphazard and all over the place ... including a particularly garish one that went from toilet thru kitchen then living room and out to the lift landing, our ceiling was the really low and beams in weird places and uneven ceilings/walls :P ..

anyway good thing abt roy is that he is able to provide really practical but stylish solutions to transform the place. He also provided excellent suggestions for our bedroom laminates (while me and wife were both overseas for work) and living room tiles ... coz they turned out to our great satisfaction. Practicality is the thing that any 3-D drawing cannot show, so in this aspect, his advice was honest and we suffered no unpleasant surprises. Prior to hacking, he personally went to "alert and calm" the affected neighbours so we got no problems there. Through the reno process, he was able to project manage very well even though it was a **** hectic schedule for him ... very responsible.

And to add to steron and phantom's points, yes he does provide freebies whenever possible that is not in the original contract. He added an alcove and ceiling covers and other stuff foc ... explained that he also wanted to achieve a good design outcome. And yes, he is honest and reliable and like phantom, when we wanted to pay him second instalment, he actually said no need coz still had money left over from 1st instalment ... so yes cement my trust in him.

But dun expect too much of the 2-D or 3-D fancy stuff ... neither will he spend an hour giving a lecture on "what is design" (which we sat thru for the 1st ID we went to :yamseng: ) .. if you want honest, decent and actually stylish reno can look for him, he will probably bring you up to our place for reference :)

Cheers, and I know this being my first post, forummers may think I am from or working for this firm, just PM me and we can talk over the phone.

Nice place you have there gilbert. Open concept kitchen is refreshing

Edited by Phantom

Almost everyone here have pictures. just search abit and you'll find what you want. They aren't big time renovators.. so this is why the thread doesn't move much like the rest..

Cheers.

since inzen is very near to my current place that i am staying for the moment, i would like to drop by to get a quote from them.....

Phantom,

how's their workmanship?

After looking at their carpentary workmanship, we have engage Roy to be our ID....

Starting reno this thursday....

After looking at their carpentary workmanship, we have engage Roy to be our ID....

Starting reno this thursday....

Hi virgo2829,

Can I just find out if Roy is an ID or a contractor?

Thanks!

He is an ID but he will be the one coordinating the job.....

We have gone for tile selection yesterday and I think he gives good ideas.....