Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi babytan, where do you store your stuffs since you are renting outside? how much rental r u paying for 1 month?

got a 4 room flat at $1.8 per month mah..if only rent 1 room then definately not enough...partly becos of my 2 dogs that we cant rent just only 1 room as not all people like dogs..therefore we decided to rent whole unit..but just fyi, renting whole unit for few months is not easy to find and the monthly rental usually higher..just to say that we are very lucky to find just a 1 month rental..that can accomodate us + dogs + barangs and i would say definately WORTH IT :dancingqueen:

can still bring our barang barang like WM, fridge over there and continue to use before moving to new house..but will be moving house twice :bangwall::bangwall:

Is roy responsive in sms/calls???

Everytime sms him he never reply, then call him he also never pick up :(

He could be busy i guess.

I can only say that when he is contracted with you, he is fully committed.

Maybe alot of calls and sms from people getting quotes?

If you decide otherwise, can always move on to other IDs/Contractors.

BTW.. I dunno if he's on holiday, called me the other day say wanna take a few days break for short trip..

Edited by Phantom

ya, he is on holiday and just came back on sunday. So, he is contactable now

yup... I/m sure he is contactable now... cos he was on holiday the previous weekend... rest assured! :D

yup... I/m sure he is contactable now... cos he was on holiday the previous weekend... rest assured! :D

yesterday he just called me and we were chatting.. he said recently alot of ppl call him ask for quotes.. lol.. so probably he was swamped up also.

yesterday he just called me and we were chatting.. he said recently alot of ppl call him ask for quotes.. lol.. so probably he was swamped up also.

ya lor, now he busy man liao :sport-smiley-004:

hi babytan,

me back,, been busy with work.

on my part all fine, have gotten complete quotation from roy already,

once all goes well, reno will take 4-6 weeks

but i not v patient like all of you and i take lousy pictures hahahaa....

so far for workmanship, how is it? I didn't get to have any chance to check out the showflats/projects of Inzen

hi babytan,

so far for workmanship, how is it? I didn't get to have any chance to check out the showflats/projects of Inzen

kopitehC.

welcome to our inzen club......no worries about the workmanship about the carpentary....my shoe cabinet was up yesterday and i am happy with it except for the colour that i have chosen! :dunno:

hi babytan,

welcome back :drunk: so you have confirmed Roy to be your ID?

my reno in the 3rd week and almost all tiling work done except for rooms laminate and waiting for carpentary now..me not a patient person either.. will go to new flat spot check every 2-3 days..anything not satisfied, will sms roy and ask him to follow up...and so far so good...

workmanship ok la..need to see carpentary before further comments...now abit worried about how the effect of those laminates that i choosen and the paint colour..duno can match or not... :dunno:

Why the color? I tot its based on the colors that we choose? Or after choosen and building u realised that it doesn't match?

i am the one who chose the colour, but it didnt turn out to my expectation....so who to blame??? myself lor....

but roy is nice enough that he will help me to rectify this issue...maybe to put some strips to "beautify" it....so i said, ok lor....i just leave it to him.....no worries, when he is the one taking charge.....we just have to sit back and watch... :dancingqueen: