Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i am the one who chose the colour, but it didnt turn out to my expectation....so who to blame??? myself lor....

but roy is nice enough that he will help me to rectify this issue...maybe to put some strips to "beautify" it....so i said, ok lor....i just leave it to him.....no worries, when he is the one taking charge.....we just have to sit back and watch... :dancingqueen:

hhahah great mind think alike, just posted my suggestions in your blog.. :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hhmm,,, if color choose the effect not so good... the designer didn't help to suggest whether it will look nice or not??

it's like,, we all know that we can choose our own colors but if doesn't go well, designer should step in to advice right?

virgo, got pictures? i want to see how it looks like... maybe not as bad as u tink?

hhmm,,, if color choose the effect not so good... the designer didn't help to suggest whether it will look nice or not??

it's like,, we all know that we can choose our own colors but if doesn't go well, designer should step in to advice right?

virgo, got pictures? i want to see how it looks like... maybe not as bad as u tink?

kopitehC,

go to my reno t-blog...i have uploaded my pictures on page 3.....

yesterday nite we went up to see...now it is acceptable to me and my hubby leh.....aiyah....let them put all up then we will see how.....

wow you change very fast leh..maybe the grey is not nice at 1st glance but 2nd look you begin to like liao lor..aiya i think add the stripes with a little design better lah, not so plain wor.. :dancingqueen:

hi babytan,

yes, its working now.

Yes yes, we are all Inzen clubbers now....

Sorry friends, that i always take so long to reply,,

i'm very slow when it comes to forums.

btw:

how many of you opt to to feature walls?

i noticed that most of you didn't do feature walls... will it be plain without feature walls??

kindly advise me soon so that i can revise the quotation also. thanks in advance...

feature walls are expensive...so usually we opt to paint the piece of wall another colour to save cost...

for 3D drawings, how many times did roy do for you? 1st time see liao, all like?

aiyah....3d drawings is just a general idea of how it will turn out to be...the actual one will be based on the detailed discussion.....so easy! :dancingqueen:

Hi all

I'm also thinking whether to have the feature wall...think around 1k as quoted by Roy

Worry next time say maybe in 5-10 years it might give way then have to hire contractor to remove it

Alternative might consider getting a artwork to hang on the work.....cost between $300-500

any advice

wanted feature wall intially but took it out later as few considerations:

1) costs - about 1.5K for feature and console

2) space - our TV gonna be on the side of main door entrance..think quite bulky for a 7feet feature to be located there right? abit obstruction to the walkway leh..morever my house 3 room nia, think very small liao, with feature & console the whole house will looked even smaller...

3) think some forummers ever adviced me that if 1 day you gonna move house again, what you cannot bring with you are all the built-in carpentary..which i think very very true..of course it may looked nice but like spending $ to design a wall which you cant bring it with you...

after much consideration, decided to drop it and since roy think it is better not to do also..hahaha :notti: = save $ & space

just paint a different colour on the TV wall and brought a console..

as for 3D, i only seen once only...already decided on the paint & laminate but Roy still haven give me revised 3D, he said have have have..but i think maybe my house done with the carpentary he still haven give me the 3D..purpose of 3D is to visualise how the colours combi will looked like with all paint and laminates choosen right? he KNS wan la..ahhahahaha :bleah::bleah:

i know that he is very x 100 busy with lots of project on hand now...so didnt chase him..

think my house 50% done..some complaints here and there..really hope everything be smooth.. :unsure:

Wont be able to show u pictures for the time being cause the design which the designer did for me doesn't really appeal to me, cause it turns out to be a common design for the feature wall.

I have to admit that the designer is v good in modern style but not in resort style, i opt for resort style. and the design which he did for me is what everyone is doing, nothing special.

Out of the set of drawings, i only like the study area layout LOL.

Wardrobe doors still thinking of what i want.

I'm the kind, must have the resort feel, yet must be unique and not everyone doing, get what i mean??

I v ma fan right?? haha

Hi redknapp,

My house is 5I 122 sq metre, i think yours is EA if i'm not wrong.

I paid $386K for mine. Walking distance to MRT.

Living room is irregular shape which we like cause more privacy.

Meaning that if guest comes to my place, they won't have the "habit" of walking to my rooms as from living room,,,there's a slightly small "walk-way" like area before reaching my rooms.

The reason why we bought that unit is because the timbre flooring already done, and timbre flooring is long strips instead of the typical short ones.

The whole house re-do except timbre flooring for living, dining, 3 bedrooms.

My hacking going to start on 25th June 08 (following lunar chinese date)

Moving house will be quite rush for me

(stupid agent didn't advise us properly on time to move house etc etc)

and roy will try and keep up the pace for me also so that I can move in successfully. *pray*

Edited by kopitehC