Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

oh so sorry that not supposed to publish contact details here..think i posted somewhere on my blog too..let me go and check and edit it..paisey~~ 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we are mostly lenient on moderating but we hope forum members don't push it.. lol..

Current progress, v happy with overall progress although i had hipcup with LK hardware. Roy is trying his best to get my place basic stuffs done up so i can move in time.

Thumbs up for him!

My carpentry and other stuffs will progress later next week

Current progress, v happy with overall progress although i had hipcup with LK hardware. Roy is trying his best to get my place basic stuffs done up so i can move in time.

Thumbs up for him!

My carpentry and other stuffs will progress later next week

your reno works are progessing well :good::good: like the red pinkish colour, your WIW seem BIG, so envy :dribble::dribble:

it's not red pinkish leh,,,

it's red with brown and morning dew...

the common room looks pink cause of the reflection from the the red

for Washing Machine, get at least 8.5kg onwards to wash quilts / comforters. :)

WIW not really big :( cause my old house also 12ft except the new one is Walk in lor... but i opting for more shevles this time. So i can store my winter wear and bags and stuffs. hehee

Hi Everyone!

After 1 month of ID visiting and discussions, FINALLY, decided on Roy :deal: ... :dancingqueen:

And the funny thing about my experience with him is that I just meet him yesterday and everything seems to be so soon-soon... Price- almost meet my budget, Workmanship- will be viewing on Sat, Comfort level- Good :good:...

To think that I almost confirm with Tau Interior... Luckily, I brake in time, did a U-turn....

Am glad to join the Inzen Club! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Everyone!

After 1 month of ID visiting and discussions, FINALLY, decided on Roy :deal: ... :dancingqueen:

And the funny thing about my experience with him is that I just meet him yesterday and everything seems to be so soon-soon... Price- almost meet my budget, Workmanship- will be viewing on Sat, Comfort level- Good :good:...

To think that I almost confirm with Tau Interior... Luckily, I brake in time, did a U-turn....

Am glad to join the Inzen Club! :sport-smiley-004:

Good stuff. Now I will call him again :furious: , ok maybe on Sat. Can send me the quotation. Tks.

get prepared to attempt to NAIL him down.. lol.. not easy to get him i heard..

get prepared to attempt to NAIL him down.. lol.. not easy to get him i heard..

So many connotations on the word nail :D

So many connotations on the word nail :D

i would just say that ID hunting is not an easy job. Especially when the ID is Roy. Hehehe :drunk:

After weeks of waiting for quote, he says he is too busy to quote and ask us to get other ID.. anybody same fate?

After weeks of waiting for quote, he says he is too busy to quote and ask us to get other ID.. anybody same fate?

I emphatise with you..i myself got the same treatment..gave my buisness to other ids in the end....