Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

Im back again!! The very first few to use Inzen Design!

My place has been renovated for 3 years now.

Everything still in good condition!

I was told by Roy that the white glossy laminates used for my kitchen will not fade and true enough, it is still as good as new even though I cook very often.

Mine is an EM in Hougang. Good price and freebies.

Recently just recommended to a friend for their new flat reno and they told me they read alot about Inzen in this forum, this draws me back to contribute more here.

Will figure out how to create blog and load picture to share more.

As Phantom mentioned before, Roy has become a friend through this reno.

His contact number is 90073306

Steron

Hi All,

I have also selected Inzen (Roy) to be my ID.

My house has been renovating for about a month already and everything is going very smoothly.

Would say that Roy is pretty responsive to any issue that I have called him for and he understands what I want and need from the descriptions that I gave. Which in my opinion is the most important criteria that I am looking for when I am selecting for an ID.

Glad that I joined the Inzen Club. Will post more updates when my carpentry is up. :D

Cheers!

Melvin

Hi all,

I'm currently doing my renovation with Roy too.

He's not pushy and so far he's responsible and also sincere...

He's busy but I think so far so good.

Saw some problem with the tiling earlier and called him.

My common and master wall tiles are of brown and white with some design.

The design on the brown tile are obvious but not those on the white one.

During tiling, majority of brown colour tile are done properly but not the white one.

(Some pattern are at 0 Deg and some tiles are at 180 Deg, making the pattern inconsistent)

Though not so noticeable but since we are going to live there, knowing it will be a sore, I request him to take a look and rectify the problem.

Next day he went down to take a look and immediately call me to say will change to a consistent pattern.

I have yet to see the outcome and will update here again.

Cheers :)

Hi All,

Im back again!! The very first few to use Inzen Design!

My place has been renovated for 3 years now.

Everything still in good condition!

I was told by Roy that the white glossy laminates used for my kitchen will not fade and true enough, it is still as good as new even though I cook very often.

Mine is an EM in Hougang. Good price and freebies.

Recently just recommended to a friend for their new flat reno and they told me they read alot about Inzen in this forum, this draws me back to contribute more here.

Will figure out how to create blog and load picture to share more.

As Phantom mentioned before, Roy has become a friend through this reno.

His contact number is 90073306

Steron

Hi Steron,

Care to share what material is the white laminate u are talking about? Is it formika?

Hi,

Roy gave me the option to choose the "S" laminate also but my wife and myself are worry they it will look too complicate on big space like wardrobe door... But look nice for your shoe cabinet.. :)

Looking fwd to the taking over soon....

Cheers

Wayne

Hi all,

Some examples of Roy's design and work.

Dressing Table

DSC06079.jpg

Shoe Cabinet, Bomb Shelter Cabinet

DSC06064.jpg

WIW

DSC06004.jpg

Feature Wall

DSC06081.jpg

Hi,

Roy gave me the option to choose the "S" laminate also but my wife and myself are worry they it will look too complicate on big space like wardrobe door... But look nice for your shoe cabinet.. :)

Looking fwd to the taking over soon....

Cheers

Wayne

Dun worry about the "S" Laminates. You have made the right choice. I simply love those laminates as they take away the boredom of just Black, White and Grey coloring. You have to trust Roy. He will advice you on what suits you.

Cheers!

Haha, we are those less creative ppl.. Opt for a piano white laminate instead...

Really busy on the reno...

Dun worry about the "S" Laminates. You have made the right choice. I simply love those laminates as they take away the boredom of just Black, White and Grey coloring. You have to trust Roy. He will advice you on what suits you.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I have sign up with Roy too! And he recommended the S laminates to me too! i think it will look great!

Renovation work started last monday,

hacking, primary wiring, and aircon trunking is complete,

painting should be completed by this wednesday, carpentry and water works should be starting soon enough.

Very detailed and patient fellow!

And gives very good suggestion to the design.

Will post pictures once the renovations are complete.

Cheers

Seems like a lot of ppl took up his 'S' laminates too..I simply loves this laminates and it's add the modern look to the area..Basically, we have no regrets signing up with Inzen-Roy, as he handles literally everything for us and we need not worry about much of the stuffs.. My fiancee and I just go up to our flat to take a look at the progress on weekends and need not worry much.. He's a responsible person who will go the extra mile to make your house look nice if he deems fit and touch up for you if there's any defects/issues..

I'll post pictures of my house completed by Roy, once my furnitures have gone in this week.. Stay tuned! hehe..

Seems like a lot of ppl took up his 'S' laminates too..I simply loves this laminates and it's add the modern look to the area..Basically, we have no regrets signing up with Inzen-Roy, as he handles literally everything for us and we need not worry about much of the stuffs.. My fiancee and I just go up to our flat to take a look at the progress on weekends and need not worry much.. He's a responsible person who will go the extra mile to make your house look nice if he deems fit and touch up for you if there's any defects/issues..

I'll post pictures of my house completed by Roy, once my furnitures have gone in this week.. Stay tuned! hehe..

As promised guys, here are some of the photos of our little love nest..hehe.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/42021622@N02/

hmmm...can i know the address and which ID to pick?maybe go down this weekend to talk..haha

Hey Restlezzsoul, you can look for Roy.. The office address is Blk 253 Jurong East Street 24 #01-231..Cheers!