Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi everyone,

so far any feedbacks from those who have engaged Roy through his own company IR.Design instead of Inzen? Anyone house being renovated by IR.Design at the moment or just finished?

Hi there sgnick... mine just handover 1 weeks ago...from IR Design....ID Roy Tan...good id to work with...

can look at my t-blog for his works..... cheers.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi can anyone here pm me roy's contact no.? I am interested in engaging him as my id......many, many thanks in advance.......:D

hi all,

Can contact Roy at 90073306

Hey,

Can i knw where is Roys office?

Do Inzen have any website?

Tks

Hi there sgnick... mine just handover 1 weeks ago...from IR Design....ID Roy Tan...good id to work with...

can look at my t-blog for his works..... cheers.....

So Roy have set up his own firm IR Design?? In this case, there should be a new thread on IR Design instead continuing on this thread.

Quite confusing for us who are looking for ID.

Have been a while since i visit to this website,

So lately anyone's new places are renovated by Roy of IR design?

Interested to check out his new"products" :)

Have been a while since i visit to this website,

So lately anyone's new places are renovated by Roy of IR design?

Interested to check out his new"products" :)

was told that Roy has left Inzen..

was told that Roy has left Inzen..

Yup. he have left Inzen and setup IR Design since late 2009 there about I think.

He is currently doing my place at punggol

:)

Yup. he have left Inzen and setup IR Design since late 2009 there about I think.

He is currently doing my place at punggol

:)

Hi Dante, can u pm me the contact for Roy? Thanks.

Hi everyone, it's been a while since i last visit here... And i'm surprised Roy is still quite a hot topic... Anyway just want to share my experience with him. My house was done by him about 2 yrs plus ago...

Anyway i will not use him for my next house... Too many flaws.... His painter create such a mess that i had a hard time cleaning it up... Paint on my air con, window ledge etc... And his worker dun even bother to cover my air con when doing their job, resulting i had to clean up the mess...

After service is even worse... Call up him for some repair work and he call his worker to my house without arranging with me the date and time... Anyway just want to share my thoughts.... No offence to anyone....

Hi everyone, it's been a while since i last visit here... And i'm surprised Roy is still quite a hot topic... Anyway just want to share my experience with him. My house was done by him about 2 yrs plus ago...

Anyway i will not use him for my next house... Too many flaws.... His painter create such a mess that i had a hard time cleaning it up... Paint on my air con, window ledge etc... And his worker dun even bother to cover my air con when doing their job, resulting i had to clean up the mess...

After service is even worse... Call up him for some repair work and he call his worker to my house without arranging with me the date and time... Anyway just want to share my thoughts.... No offence to anyone....

Hi brobear

Wow. Your comments on Roy are about the worst that I have seen thus far in all 6 pages on "Inzen". No offense but are you sure you are talking about the same Roy Tan?

Roy is currently doing up my place at Punggol and the reno is more or less completed. While he and his work are certainly not perfect, me and my wife are pretty happy with what he have done for us thus far. For anything that we are not satisfied with, he always try his best to sort it out without giving any lame excuses.

For example, on Sunday (6th) we spotted a tiny imperfection on our kitchen glass backsplash and as usual we stick a yellow memo pad on it. Our intention was only to ask him if it can be cleaned or wiped off or even sprayed over. As it was a pretty small flaw at the corner, I was already prepared to live with it. However, before we can meet up with him on site to discuss today, he already got his glass work supplier to remove the entire glass backsplash when we reach our place.

If anyone think that I am Roy in disguise, pls feel free to email me (kevinlimcs@gmail.com) or give me a ring (9750 3938) I will be more than happy to show you my place. I am not as active here as I am in punggol forum. Pictures of my place can be found in the 'Treelodge' Reno Pictures thread. Although I intend to start my T-Blog here real soon. Hopefully I dun procrestinate !!!

Just sharing my experience. Peace.

cheers