Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

at last, my renovation work is 99.9% done, left 0.1% minor touch, :notti:

Some relative come and commented the work is well done and price competitive, only negative comment is i never do enough, so they advise me to hang more poster or picture :dunno:

anyway, hapi with the work and money paid, cheers, will upload my photos if got time.

Another satisfied customer of Inzen!! :drunk:

Thanks to Roy for making our dream home come true.. Now i will say the gd & bad things abt him.. Hahaha..

Good Points

1) He is a responsible person.. Take pride in wat he is doing..

2) He will listen to ur ideas and not like some other IDs just tell u this cannot dat cannot..

3) Anything he nd to change or do, he will always call u ask u can or not.. He is not those "Gei Kiang" type.

4) He is the only person u tok to.. Anything u wan to change or not happy with just tell him.. He will tell his contracters personally.. No coordinator or wat.. So no miscommunication..

5) He will go up to the hse quite often to check on the progress or tok to the contracters..

Bad Points

1) Sometimes will late when meeting up.. But he will call to tell u.. (Think too busy liao)

2) His office at Jurong.. Too far !! We stay tampines den always must take MRT go down.. :D

3) Need to update us more and not me calling him asking.. Eh, 2day do wat huh ?? Y no workers ah ??

Ok.. Dat's abt it.. Overall is gd lah.. Gd Job Guys! :drunk:

Some pics

3203151005_6bfa8edbe6.jpg3205072138_2828ed8cc6.jpg

3204370129_fbe3f4376c.jpg3204242985_de3d22a66d.jpg

Nice looking homes u have there, redknapp39 and luckable!

Just wondering though, how often did u have to go down to their office? I'm thinking of getting a quotation from Inzen, but as my place is at Tampines, dun want to have to keep going down back and forth too often. Very tiring!

Just wondering though, how often did u have to go down to their office? I'm thinking of getting a quotation from Inzen, but as my place is at Tampines, dun want to have to keep going down back and forth too often. Very tiring!

I also stay at tampines.. Take mrt can die man.. 1 hr journey.. :bangwall:

Think nd to go to his office abt 2 to 3 times.. :bow:

Hi All,

I'm also interested in getting a quotation from Roy after seeing all the gorgeous pics here. I'm also staying at Tampines!

Isit a must to meet up at his office or can we have the meeting elsewhere?

Could someone give me the contact for Roy? Does Inzen have a website?

Hi may i have his contact too? Email add too would be great/

Hi pris01,

U can email him ur floor plan den ask for a rough quotation..

His email is 121roy@gmail.com

Good luck.. :thumbs up:

Hello...

I have also just engage Roy - Inzen for our Reno in Sembawang EA. Midst of finalise. A very nice chap whom offer not just ideas but also open to ideas & give prons/cons.

Hopefully can reno sometime soon mind mar.

Will try figure out how to do a Tblog here...

U've made the right choice. I've seen my MIL house reno and I'm glad Roy is not like their contractor/ID. That contractor/ID planning was not up to standard, time management skills sux and he didnt even prepare any eqp when he wanted to do the reno. Imagine asking the home owner for a ladder or chair or screw driver so that he can do some work. What crap. Family fren some more. Nevertheless, have faith in Roy. He may seem busy but he'll make sure ur house is done sui sui!!! :thumbs up: