Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

He is an ID but he will be the one coordinating the job.....

We have gone for tile selection yesterday and I think he gives good ideas.....

That's very efficient of him. :sport-smiley-004:

Other than the carpentry workmanship, how's the workmanship for the other stuffs like tiling?

Sorry for my many questions.

Thanks again

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

overall, i am fine with his workmanship.....

we are doing a revamp of our EM and we have decided to change the entire house flooring after he showed us his site.....

overall, i am fine with his workmanship.....

we are doing a revamp of our EM and we have decided to change the entire house flooring after he showed us his site.....

Okie. Thanks virgo1819

cornetto: I am looking at ur website, u mention kitchen is 26ft for S$8K?? issit the glass top and tiles so ex??

frm my research, usually the kitch is ard $90 per foot run, comes with 3 frosted glass in aluminium frames and 2 up to 2 rows of free stainless steel dish rack and culinery tray.

i been to more than 5 ID and all their quote for me is quite the same for 20 ft (top + bottom) with 10 ft solid surface (w backsplash) is only ard S$2.5K

Edited by mud3210

since inzen is very near to my current place that i am staying for the moment, i would like to drop by to get a quote from them.....

Phantom,

how's their workmanship?

lol.. virgo. i didn't see your post.. well just to let u be extra more assured.. lol.. i think Roy is great.

Not only serious in his job and competitive pricing.. but also a gd friend to be.

I'm sure your place is in good hands!

gonna engage roy tan as well :unsure: very flexible guy where he gave lots of ideas and everything also can nego la..even brought his son along when i wanted to meet him on sunday..hahah

seen their workmanship, 90% good :dunno:

gonna engage roy tan as well :yamseng: very flexible guy where he gave lots of ideas and everything also can nego la..even brought his son along when i wanted to meet him on sunday..hahah

seen their workmanship, 90% good :yamseng:

good on you...

good on you...

indirectly thanks to you too cos went to "ransacked" your blog and saw his mobile and called him straight!!

hahhahah you have nice reno btw :notti:

lol.. virgo. i didn't see your post.. well just to let u be extra more assured.. lol.. i think Roy is great.

Not only serious in his job and competitive pricing.. but also a gd friend to be.

I'm sure your place is in good hands!

Hi Phantom,

yes...me and my hubby were glad we engage roy.....hopefully the reno will turns out as good as we hope it would be.....

Hi pple...

me too! my husband and i have enage Roy tan as our contractor for our new home... our reno alr started like 2 weeks ago... and its about 30% completed with connie, false ceiling .. box up... so far so good! rest assured.. if u have any problem .. just let him know... he will owis give u good advice and resolve it nicely for u ! :yamseng: ..

Hi pple...

me too! my husband and i have enage Roy tan as our contractor for our new home... our reno alr started like 2 weeks ago... and its about 30% completed with connie, false ceiling .. box up... so far so good! rest assured.. if u have any problem .. just let him know... he will owis give u good advice and resolve it nicely for u ! :bleah: ..

pictures? :disturb::bleah:

Hi Baby Tan,

i have posted my picture in another thread under Inzen... but not sure is it still there...

but here u go... these are my 3d view from INZEN ROY! : ) a thumb up person.. actual reno is still in progress... i promise.. once it is cleaner and flooring all up... i will post more of the actual pict... :)

currently I do not have the my new kitchen layout .. but i can show u my previous drawing by Max who work for Roy..

Roy once mentioned to us.. if we have any problem with the reno... just tell him straight away.. he will solve for us.. and yes he did what he have promised so far... workmanship and design will not lost to those branded co.. but this is just our comments.. :) hope to see more posts here ... keep this thread alove..

5rm_apartment_Type3_110m2_Living-1.jpg

5rm_apartment_Type3_110m2_KitchenVi.jpg

Hi virgo1819 and Phantom...

do post up more pictures after u guys started ur reno... share ur nice home! :)

... don worri ... Ah roy do things very fast and steady de... have trust in him.. post up the pictures soon after u got from him ya.. :)

Hi all, I'm close to signing a contract with Roy. But i need to chk out his carpentry, tiling n other workmanship 1st b4 deciding. His quote is one of the better ones but i guess that's becuz of his low overhead costs. He dun really have a showroom n in his company, he n his colleague are the only ID. Anyway, i see him more as an experienced contractor who acts as a supervisor. But of course, since he has 9 years of hands on experience, he probably possess as much knowledge as a typical ID in the market.

Nevertheless, i would like to ask all the Inzen customers

1. How is his worksmanship?

2. Do u encounter any problems 2-3 years after ur reno is done?

Edited by redknapp39