Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

My "opera-house"

Yo phantom, guess what Roy quoted me not much different from other id le, not discount also....he said better to go up my place and see in order to give a more accurate costing. Also asked me to let him quote for electrical. Meet up with him so far okay waiting for his proposed plan. ya complained him doing your house so so only on the kitchen....he told me he has rework it good liao. hahha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yo phantom, guess what Roy quoted me not much different from other id le, not discount also....he said better to go up my place and see in order to give a more accurate costing. Also asked me to let him quote for electrical. Meet up with him so far okay waiting for his proposed plan. ya complained him doing your house so so only on the kitchen....he told me he has rework it good liao. hahha...

depends on you lah. because he came to my place and quote me one.. better because alot of hidden stuff i thought no need to do in the end i need to do..

he called me to arrange to do up the kitchen so i can't fault him on responsibility.

u decide urself.

Paiseh guys.. still got little here and there to rectify.. only can say that ID fantastic.. ha ha ha.. rectify until i happy.. steady..

trying to settle in amidst all the work and the new place.. will update pictures when we have more stuff.. =]

I love the toilet :rolleyes: Actually, look abit similar to Cantona's MBR toilet. I tink, whenever i see black toilets, i juz :thumbs up: Ur kitchen is really hugh...if i put ur island in my kitchen, mine straight away will fill up liao. No space !!

wah...u reali starts to get busy hor

ha ha ha.. ok only lah..

how are u?

I love the toilet :rolleyes: Actually, look abit similar to Cantona's MBR toilet. I tink, whenever i see black toilets, i juz :thumbs up: Ur kitchen is really hugh...if i put ur island in my kitchen, mine straight away will fill up liao. No space !!

ha ha ha.. i dunno cantona's mbr toilet look like what..

black toilets.. nice imho...hee hee...

yeah.. the kitchen is huge... i love the size.. very nice to walk around..

yeah.. the kitchen is huge... i love the size.. very nice to walk around..

:thumbs up: U good...'very nice to walk around'....*vomit blood* I tink the size of ur kitchen is my 2 bedrooms combined !!

:bangwall: U good...'very nice to walk around'....*vomit blood* I tink the size of ur kitchen is my 2 bedrooms combined :bleah:

lol.. don't like that lah.. didn't mean it that way....

and i don't think got SO big lah.. u dun kua zhang.. hee hee.

ha ha ha.. ok only lah..

how are u?

me getting busy liao..... :yamseng:

reno will final start somewhere in 2weeks'time qingming.

dont forget post new pics hor.

me getting busy liao..... :sport-smiley-004:

reno will final start somewhere in 2weeks'time qingming.

dont forget post new pics hor.

Good good. Keep in touch my friend.

Will post new pics when ready. Just set up the curtains.. parents room might be adding some stuff..

when everything settle down need to get chandelier and my dining table and living room coffee table in.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi phantom..finally appeared after a long break?

yeah. lol !

Been very busy with everything..

how are you?