Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
merryman

Full House Home Furnishings

12 posts in this topic

Saw a brochure of theirs, anyone buy anything from there before?!

they are definitely not the cheapest around.

Saw a brochure of theirs, anyone buy anything from there before?!

Price OK but quality so-so.

We bought a chest drawer(4 drawers) 8 months ago. It has the wood smell since they delivered and we thought that's the "new" wood furniture smell suppose to be. However, we also found that the clothes we put in the drawers also ended up smelling like the "new" wood furniture smell. After sometime, I found it the smell is a bit weird but I dunno what's wrong and keep using. After 6 mths, I decided to take a close look at the chest drawers coz i think it must be something wrong. When I take close look, I found out that there are some "fine ants"(not exactly ant, dunno what's that) is all around the chest of drawers and I told my cleaner juz to wipe-off with warm water to clean up the whole drawers. After someday and I took another inspection and saw those "fine ants" again. Then I decided to throw the chest of drawers away(it's look so NEW and the keys(still wrap in plastic) are still sticking there)... I juz couldnt get rid of the "fine ants" and dunno what to do with it. Coz its really annoying have to wash all the clothes over again and dunno if the "fine ants" do grow into the clothes or not.

BAD EXPERIENCE.

went there yesterday.....

actually their price is ok. just that even though it is a big showroom, we turn to the catalog for more designs...which is no differences from HDB furnitures shops...

still thinking if I shld get from them...hmmm

they are definitely not the cheapest around.

I hope to hear more...

where is the cheapest in your view ?

I hope to hear more...

where is the cheapest in your view ?

Hi Zio you can try 2 places.

1. hommage trading

2 s&c

So far they have the most interesting prices around.

Hi Zio you can try 2 places.

1. hommage trading

2 s&c

So far they have the most interesting prices around.

Haha...

yup I went to S&C already.

have not been to hommage trading yet

Haha...

yup I went to S&C already.

have not been to hommage trading yet

Might as well try it since you have to S&C. If the price is better than it will be worthed the extra trip. Look for Eric when you go there.

Might as well try it since you have to S&C. If the price is better than it will be worthed the extra trip. Look for Eric when you go there.

Went there already

it IS worth it... lol

The price is cheaper than S&C of the same model :D :D

Price OK but quality so-so.

We bought a chest drawer(4 drawers) 8 months ago. It has the wood smell since they delivered and we thought that's the "new" wood furniture smell suppose to be. However, we also found that the clothes we put in the drawers also ended up smelling like the "new" wood furniture smell. After sometime, I found it the smell is a bit weird but I dunno what's wrong and keep using. After 6 mths, I decided to take a close look at the chest drawers coz i think it must be something wrong. When I take close look, I found out that there are some "fine ants"(not exactly ant, dunno what's that) is all around the chest of drawers and I told my cleaner juz to wipe-off with warm water to clean up the whole drawers. After someday and I took another inspection and saw those "fine ants" again. Then I decided to throw the chest of drawers away(it's look so NEW and the keys(still wrap in plastic) are still sticking there)... I juz couldnt get rid of the "fine ants" and dunno what to do with it. Coz its really annoying have to wash all the clothes over again and dunno if the "fine ants" do grow into the clothes or not.

BAD EXPERIENCE.

The fine ants are termites, it's a good thing you threw the chest of drawers in time. Otherwise, they may infest all your wooden furniture and then you will have to replace everything.

Dear all,

Please beware of this company. They issue sales order without listing individual item price. They will then tell you that stock is not available and ask you to choose other more expensive products. If you are not willing to comply they will say that the deposit paid upfront is the offered price and refuse to do any refund. They are very well verse and would challenge you to 3rd party mediation if all else fails.

Please avoid buying anything from them.

Sales Person: Jay

Customer Service Manager: Daren