Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Kim, is that you or your wife? :dunno:

I have to cater to the lady audience ma.... Can't always man man man... we have some female fans too leh... :notti: :notti:

But I also find the stuff cute... somemore so cheap...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have to cater to the lady audience ma.... Can't always man man man... we have some female fans too leh... :notti: :notti:

:notti: :notti: :dribble: :dribble: will show my wife tonight, lets order if keen.

i didn't list any of the hello kitty/sanrio stuff cos i thot ppl here more interested in the home decor stuff...

:rofl:

U got the Sanrio stuffs??? Can show ESP Kiki n lala??? Need to show some care n concern to my wife too lei... Haha

Yeah....you are so thoughtful. So can start to poison your wife also. I also like them but hor...when come to think of cleaning them, I back off le, no maid leh, cannot buy too many cute little things.

U got the Sanrio stuffs??? Can show ESP Kiki n lala??? Need to show some care n concern to my wife too lei... Haha

try these stores for a start:

http://kittyhouse.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z0k.1000783.2.263.QPTWKg&shop_id=34844381

http://1983bestlove.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z0k.1000783.2.278.QPTWKg&shop_id=34654060

http://likekt.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z0k.1000783.2.292.QPTWKg&shop_id=271303

your search term would be "小双子星" coupled with whatever item you're in for cos the search results would be huge...bags, shoes, usb sticks, stuffed animals etc...

A tip. Get him something this time. Maybe a watch, since valentine's day coming.

I got this in my wishlist and waiting for the right moment. I not sure what he likes and I guess he probably not into Timex or rubber strap watches like me... hee.. Classic Leather Roman Numeral Dial Watch should appeal to most man. :dribble:

Emporio Armani Men's AR0643 Classic Black Leather Black Roman Numeral Dial Watch

712c2Ygnx6L._SL1201_.jpg

Or this? In a different color... :dribble: :dribble:

Emporio Armani Men's AR0645 Classic Brown Leather Roman Numeral Dial Watch

71h3HArlojL._SL1201_.jpg

I always try to include my wife in my spee so the nagging is lesser.... OF course once a while I will get her something bigger... :good: :good:

Hello Kim,

I got the black colour EM watch just last week through Amazon. The price was like USD 117.00 + USD 19.00 shipping charges. I believe they are selling at USD 180 now..?

The brown colour looks classic....but i went for the black colour as its cheaper.. :)

kim, u wanted a look at the canvas print, i put it up for up for u to see on the wall:

Closer look:

p1010751i.jpg

Wow!! It's very nice!! :good: :good: :good:

U even have spot light on it! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Hello Kim,

I got the black colour EM watch just last week through Amazon. The price was like USD 117.00 + USD 19.00 shipping charges. I believe they are selling at USD 180 now..?

The brown colour looks classic....but i went for the black colour as its cheaper.. :)

Oh... we got similar taste.... But U got it at a really good price... :good: :good: U have been monitoring it?

Btw, the shipping charge is direct to Singapore or thru 3rd party?

Dont buy watches online lo unless its OOS or you cant find the model in brick&mortar shop.i reconmend watch shop at The bencoolen shoooing ctr,opposite sim llim sq.i guarantee its cheaper 20% or even morethan the cheapest shop i find like mustafa plus can nego for further discount.bought a few watches already.recee them,never go wrong eg my AX watch was going for $315 in normal watch shop the shop sold it for $200 after discount and further sweet talk nego

Wow!! It's very nice!! :good: :good: :good:

U even have spot light on it! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

yeah, i oredi planned for 3 wall hangings there so the 3 LEDs have been positioned and adjusted by my electrician to hit the 3 walls :D