Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Thanks! If only I see your door earlier... :dribble:

Is Jingdong 360buy.com? Normally what electronics do u buy? I only saw some Philips lighting/table lamps that are much cheaper than Singapore. What else? :dunno:

I really need to brush up my chinese man..... :P :P

yep, it's 360buy.com...i bought my sanyo stainless steel electric kettle, honeywell air purifier, 2 humidifiers and errr, the rest of the electronics in my house in beijing... :D my chinese friends buy their printers, computer parts etc on jingdong as well...

it's like the goto site for electronics - i dun even compare prices with taobao because jingdong issues 发票 by default for free, which is required for warranty in china...and you can buy with peace of mind cos it is very reputable, i.e. you won't be getting any fakes or OEM items :notti:

not all vendors on taobao issue that, or if they do, they make you pay about 10% (dun remember exactly) extra cos that's the cost they pay to the government to give you that...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yep, it's 360buy.com...i bought my sanyo stainless steel electric kettle, honeywell air purifier, 2 humidifiers and errr, the rest of the electronics in my house in beijing... :D my chinese friends buy their printers, computer parts etc on jingdong as well...

it's like the goto site for electronics - i dun even compare prices with taobao because jingdong issues 发票 by default for free, which is required for warranty in china...and you can buy with peace of mind cos it is very reputable, i.e. you won't be getting any fakes or OEM items :notti:

not all vendors on taobao issue that, or if they do, they make you pay about 10% (dun remember exactly) extra cos that's the cost they pay to the government to give you that...

I see... Do you ship back the first few mentioned stuff? The warranty will be good if u are staying in China. But if we going ship back to use. No point right? I will just throw away if spolit. But at least we know we are getting real stuff :D

I see... Do you ship back the first few mentioned stuff? The warranty will be good if u are staying in China. But if we going ship back to use. No point right? I will just throw away if spolit. But at least we know we are getting real stuff :D

Most of them, yes, except for the humidifiers (singapore no need, so humid oredi :notti: )...the sanyo stainless steel kettle is still going strong (can't find it in singapore), the honeywell air purifier should still be working but need to buy the carbon filter (think i saw in best denki or harvey norman)...

caution ah, all the manuals and electronic menus and buttons are in chinese ... hee but not difficult to figure out lah... :sport-smiley-004:

btw, i would highly recommend something similar to this midea pressure cooker, works really well and very reliable, but i din buy this on jingdong...

i cook anything from rice to green bean soup (30 min to really soft green beans) to porridge etc... :good:

Edited by dragonnite

for those like me that have space constraint due to the ever shrinking hdb size.. can check this out..

www.spacemanstore.com

Prices are not cheap.. but the ideas are good..

Most of them, yes, except for the humidifiers (singapore no need, so humid oredi :notti: )...the sanyo stainless steel kettle is still going strong (can't find it in singapore), the honeywell air purifier should still be working but need to buy the carbon filter (think i saw in best denki or harvey norman)...

Any review on the honeywell air purifier?

Im considering between honeywell and sharp plasmacluster air purifier

caution ah, all the manuals and electronic menus and buttons are in chinese ... hee but not difficult to figure out lah... :sport-smiley-004:

btw, i would highly recommend something similar to this midea pressure cooker, works really well and very reliable, but i din buy this on jingdong...

i cook anything from rice to green bean soup (30 min to really soft green beans) to porridge etc... :good:

only spotted your questions within the coloured box just now... ;)

i bought the honeywell because my doc told me to - i've not used the sharp one before so can't really compare... the replacement carbon filter is easy to find and the hepa filter is washable (i think)...

can't remember the model number, i will check and let u know but i remember seeing this in the stores a couple of months back but dun remember which store :dunno::P

btw, one of ur key selection criteria should be noise level - if it's operating while you sleep, you need it to be quite quiet - i selected this honeywell model as the reviews on jingdong consistently rated it as being one of the most quiet and it's true...very low level hum only, and i'm a fairly light sleeper...

Edited by dragonnite

only spotted your questions within the coloured box just now... ;)

i bought the honeywell because my doc told me to - i've not used the sharp one before so can't really compare... the replacement carbon filter is easy to find and the hepa filter is washable (i think)...

can't remember the model number, i will check and let u know but i remember seeing this in the stores a couple of months back but dun remember which store :dunno::P

btw, one of ur key selection criteria should be noise level - if it's operating while you sleep, you need it to be quite quiet - i selected this honeywell model as the reviews on jingdong consistently rated it as being one of the most quiet and it's true...very low level hum only, and i'm a fairly light sleeper...

using this??

83D541C3-58A0-46E3-8133-5B2D70021B24-17124-000001FD66D2C16E_zps4af3d727.jpg

the shape is the same but mine has all white buttons etc ... could be older model cos i bought it in 2010 ... i go home and chk model... ;)

I bought mine from Amazon. Best Denki selling at S$499, I got mine about S$200 roughly, shipping fee included.

Haa.. I was able to post link to yr blog for this.. but u beat me to it... :good: :good:

Haha.... :sport-smiley-004: you ordered already? :notti: :notti:

I bought mine from Amazon. Best Denki selling at S$499, I got mine about S$200 roughly, shipping fee included.

Haha.... :sport-smiley-004: you ordered already? :notti: :notti:

mine i bought in china, about sgd300+...free delivery in china and free shipment back to singapore courtesy of my company :notti::notti:

oh ya, want to ask all u gurus ... :help:

my kitchen cabinets do not feature a handle but havea 45 degree edge for me to open the door...but i want to have a place to hang my kitchen hand towel some where, like using a hook on the door or something ... dun wanna drill holes on the wall for a permanent hook ... :D

problem is, all the hooks i've seen so far seem to be more designed for actual doors (2.5" type) and not narrower doors like cabinet doors, anyone knows of the type that's really designed for cabinet doors ? stainless steel or white is ok ...

or should i opt for simple solution aka a clear, see thru 3M command hook ... :notti::notti:

my kitchen cabinets do not feature a handle but havea 45 degree edge for me to open the door...but i want to have a place to hang my kitchen hand towel some where, like using a hook on the door or something ... dun wanna drill holes on the wall for a permanent hook ... :D

problem is, all the hooks i've seen so far seem to be more designed for actual doors (2.5" type) and not narrower doors like cabinet doors, anyone knows of the type that's really designed for cabinet doors ? stainless steel or white is ok ...

or should i opt for simple solution aka a clear, see thru 3M command hook ... :notti::notti:

got another kind of hook for kitchen cabinet door, will take a pic tonight to show you. but it is for bottom door if that is what you looking for? If for top cabinets, 3m will be better, easier to re-locate. Im using that 3m clear command tiny hook as well. Edited by ongcs

I think my wife got a plastic hook from diaso to hook her plastic bag. Those that hang over the cabinet door type.

Maybe u can take a look...

I think my wife got a plastic hook from diaso to hook her plastic bag. Those that hang over the cabinet door type.

Maybe u can take a look...

eh...the door can close all the way i.e. it's the flat type ? good idea, i go look ... :thumbs up: