Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma

I love ur house!!! Love ur brick wall... Glad that u r happy with Mr K service so far. He said u keen to visit my place? Come la.. Haha.. I also want to visit urs le !! And I heard abt ur profession hehe share more with me can cos maybe I will want to engage ur service too !!

No wonder the kitchen top seemed so familiar... Your contractor is from Pinkwhale's contact. All the best and I'm quite sure that you have a good contractor to take care of your renovation after witnessing Pinkwhale's progress.

Hi Paloma

I love ur house!!! Love ur brick wall... Glad that u r happy with Mr K service so far. He said u keen to visit my place? Come la.. Haha.. I also want to visit urs le !! And I heard abt ur profession hehe share more with me can cos maybe I will want to engage ur service too !!

Hi pinkwhale, many thanks for the contact! We'll be happy to have you at our place, but it's too messy now! Hope all's well with your move! :) Do you mean my fiance's profession? Heh, wondering what Mr K told you...:)

IMG_0390.jpg

The kitchen

Hi there, what door is HDB install for you at the entrance of the service yard?

Hi EoneKhaled, I believe it's a white bifold door. :)

Day 10

Both our brick walls look done, and work continues for our kitchen counter. It looks like we'll be moving very soon into the next phase of our renovation works - installing the glass wall, lighting and toilet works.

6972875882_85564de06b.jpg

Still a warzone

7119055753_b99ebb1269.jpg

7118929381_d1ea037d41.jpg

The gritty red brickwall

7118951285_4ff7fa96f8.jpg

6972867182_20d9c35923.jpg

The master bedroom brickwall has a smoother finish than the living room's

Edited by paloma

• Like 1

6972882050_a1167e943a.jpg

6972886154_385535b2e8.jpg

Black mosaic tiles to join our kitchen and living room tiles

6972890158_ff33e7fce8.jpg

White tiles and black grout

6972891054_ae74fdbf45.jpg

The kitchen sink

Edited by paloma

Hi pinkwhale, many thanks for the contact! We'll be happy to have you at our place, but it's too messy now! Hope all's well with your move! :) Do you mean my fiance's profession? Heh, wondering what Mr K told you...:)

No prob.. I'm so excited to see the progress of ur house and the similarity in our taste. So I'm more than happy to share the contact with u. Ah.. I'm not afraid of mess, I go up to my site very often cos I like to see the step by step progress and I miss those tilers especially the boss.. Shy but very hardworking guys.. Are they still there at ur place? Bet they finished all the job already right?

Ah so u r the wifey.. So u research he co-ordinate? Well done !!

Mr.K told me he is a photographer, And he said probably ur home is part of the studio? So I asked Mr.K to introduce la maybe I can engage ur hubby to help me with my future pregnancy pics haha.. I want to take with the red brick wall !!

IMG_0533.jpg

The gritty red brickwall

IMG_0531.jpg

The master bedroom brickwall has a smoother finish than the living room's

Actually I feel the finish for the red brick wall is great cos it's suppose to be in the raw state thus the uneven cement grouting can even bring out that feel much better !!

IMO the imperfection made it more perfect...