Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WengLinJie

Hdb Resale 3-Room, Thung's

GUESS what happened today?

MY FLOORING turns out to be a "mistake due to mis-communication"

AND "I WOULD HAVE HELP IF I SAID EARLIER. WAHHH!!!! I CAN CRY INSTANTLY LEH!!! If they haven lay the flooring how are they going to send me the picture of the beautiful done flooring "only with the wrong colour."

And TELL ME I might like it?! Kind me only can vent all my frustration on forum instead on them.

SO UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!

vent it on them... isnt everything written down? suka suka change and assume u may like it? thats not the way man

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh dear, chance upon your thread. Hope u can do something. Vent it on ID even if nothing can be done. Otherwise they will have this sick attitude all the way.

I had bad experience during my first Reno donkey years ago, also closed eyes, play nice.... It's no use.

All the best dear. Try to monitor as much as you can, talk to workers directly if you can.

Your ID is very irresponsible and I think you should share with everyone here so that we all will not engage your ID in the future.

Have you ever asked your ID will he do the same trunking at his own place?? :angry2:

It's totally unacceptable.

If you are going to rerun your aircon trunking and reposition the aircon, i think you better outsource to another party.

Your ID is also at fault regarding the aircon and flooring matters. My aircon installer discussed with me regarding the position of the aircon and the way the trunking will run. I was not around when the aircon guy installed them. My contractor even asked me if the aircon guy knew the location to install aircon n trunking and i assured my contractor that the aircon guy knew.

However, i am curious on the position of the aircon. Why is it so near to the window?

If you are going to rerun your aircon trunking and reposition the aircon, i think you better outsource to another party.

Your ID is also at fault regarding the aircon and flooring matters. My aircon installer discussed with me regarding the position of the aircon and the way the trunking will run. I was not around when the aircon guy installed them. My contractor even asked me if the aircon guy knew the location to install aircon n trunking and i assured my contractor that the aircon guy knew.

However, i am curious on the position of the aircon. Why is it so near to the window?

He told my hubby because I said i do not want it above my bed and blowing directly to my bed. I requested to be above the doors (toilet door or room door) but the space wasnt enough. And HE thinks that it was me being fussy with the ID. Grrrrrrr!!

I am switching the bed location for my common room and I also thought of an idea for my master room. Meeting him in the evening. Update again.

I paid him about 90-95%.

Thank you all for the psychological support. :jammin: Grateful!

AND "I WOULD HAVE HELP IF I SAID EARLIER. WAHHH!!!! I CAN CRY INSTANTLY LEH!!! If they haven lay the flooring how are they going to send me the picture of the beautiful done flooring "only with the wrong colour."

And TELL ME I might like it?! Kind me only can vent all my frustration on forum instead on them.

SO UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!

Don really understand the whole issue here just by reading it.

how can i say its the ID fault when i am not around to supervise because I am not in sg? and the air-con location I agreed but i didnt know the trunking was going to be this way.

dun think i am able to. I still need to move my things in.

my cost for re-pipe my system 3 aircon at $900. yours should be lesser than that since you could probably use back your current pipe.

i do think that this is the ID fault. like what vuzu says, will the ID run the pipe like that at his own place?

SO UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!

not sure what you mean by this. they ordered the wrong tiles or have they already lay the tiles?

do supervise your reno carefully. your id doesnt seems to give a **** abt it.

Decided to engage id due to busy schedule and frequent flying.

Flooring was laid with the wrong color from what I requested. ID admitted is their mistake so they will be changing it. Just that they made some ridiculous comment which make me super angry.

I wanted Evorich Hazelnut, the color was "american walnut" dunno from which flooring company.

• Like 1

Decided to engage id due to busy schedule and frequent flying.

Flooring was laid with the wrong color from what I requested. ID admitted is their mistake so they will be changing it. Just that they made some ridiculous comment which make me super angry.

I wanted Evorich Hazelnut, the color was "american walnut" dunno from which flooring company.

At least the issue is resolved.

Frankly you will at least live there for 5 years so if you cannot take the Aircon trunking, i think you better change it.

I know you took an ID cause of busy work but if possible try to make a trip down daily if you are in SG. IF you are gg to be at oversea, ask ID to WhatsApp you before proceed / half complete work before continuation.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.