Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

As my signature indicates, please do not be mistaken if renovations are complete now.

It is currently 90% completed as paintworks for the other 2 bedrooms are not complete yet. We've moved in early despite the fact that we've not completed painting for various reasons.

Meanwhile, here are the pictures of the following for the various areas below

Lights bought from Lightcraft :

Living Area

***Picts Taken Down***

Couldn't take the pict of this light when its on as it is too bright for my phone to take clearly.

Dining Area

***Picts Taken Down***

Master Bedroom

***Picts Taken Down***

To be continued....

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow!! u r fast... ur flat is @ st93 or st64??

eager to see ur diy paintworks :sport-smiley-004:

Irvin: no, at St 25. Will be posting the pictures up in due time. Very simple paintworks only.

Next coming up ...

Study Room

***Picts Taken Down***

Will upload the pict of both lights on tomorrow as its in a thumb drive somewhere now.

Lights for kitchen & bedrooms are simple ones, while for toilets, only bulbs screwed on.

Our furniture purchases from JB :

***Picts Taken Down***

Will post more of the other furnitures tomorrow !!

Edited by BunBun

Applefreak: Thanks,Its a kind compliment coming from you, a well known resident in RT. It is only a replica of the original design which is no where close to it 100% as the original one was made in 1980s. Very limited edition worldwide and I was about to give up looking for it until I found an replica with 80% resemblance to the original design in Lightcraft.

your dining light is really unique and nice :sport-smiley-004:
Edited by BunBun

paiseh paiseh, didn't know i'm so notorious :sport-smiley-004: !!

love looking at pix coz everyone seem to be able to find very unique things for their homes

you've got very unique lights and i'm sure you know that !! :jawdrop:

Applefreak: Been browsing in RT for a few months and I know you're one of the well known figures in RT ma. :dribble:

But thanks for the kind compliments. Here are are more picts of the other lights.

Study Room

Here's the pictures of the following lights that are switched on

***Picts Taken Down***

Passageway

***Picts Taken Down***

Balcony Light (Can't take a clear pict of it when it's on due to light distortion on Phone cam)

***Picts Taken Down***

Common Light used for Kitchen, Bedrooms

***Picts Taken Down***

More picts of our furniture pieces coming up

Edited by BunBun

Dining Table

***Picts Taken Down***

Tomo Bed Set with Bedside Table

***Picts Taken Down***

Storage Drawers under Bed

***Picts Taken Down***

MBR Wardrobe

***Picts Taken Down***

Edited by BunBun

Below are pictures of our paintworks done for the following areas :P

Main Feature Wall in Living Area Painted in Dark Grey,(Galaxy), Light Grey(Mixture of Galaxy & White Shadow) & White (Pure White in Matt)Colours

***Picts Taken Down***

Will be adding shelves to the wall this coming saturday.

Passagway in Red (Hisbiscus)

***Picts Taken Down***

Another view of passagway

***Picts Taken Down***

Right view of Passageway side (Study Room Entrance)

***Picts Taken Down***

Oops whats the dog doing there??!

Study Room View Feature Wall in Deep Purple (Autumn)

***Picts Taken Down***

Edited by BunBun

Left side view of Study Room

***Picts Taken Down***

MBR in Blue (Flirtation)

***Picts Taken Down***

Picture looks a bit dark so doesn't show the blue colour well as this picture was taken at night. Will try to take a better shot of the colour in the day time.

Kitchen

This picture was taken last month when kitchen carpentry was installed.

***Picts Taken Down***

While this is taken just recently. See any differences now? :P

***Picts Taken Down***

Will put up more pictures later.

Edited by BunBun

Thanks. :deal:

Like many other first-timers, its not easy to start off on the right track. Doing this feature wall for the living room was a little tricky for DIYing as we've been looking and browsing through RT and a few other home blogs.

We had a small hitch with the paints we'd bought from the Nippon warehouse clearance sales.

My other half thought the white shadow from the matt gloss collection was a light grey so we got the 1 Litre can . But turns out to look slightly a darker shade of pure white. Also it was at a 11th hour thing cos we'd had furniture coming in the next day then, we'd had no choice to mix some of the darker grey colour with the white shadow to become the light grey (Too late to go out buy light grey already) So rush rush through the night to come up with the final result.

Candyprincess's striped wall was actually the focus idea that inspired ideas for grey/white theme. :drunk:

For those intending to DIY paint themselves than engage painters to do the work, it is best to be prepared for some 11th hour 'emergencies'

love your feature wall!:notti: very very nice :dunno:
Edited by BunBun

Hihi,

Love ur feature wall too :bangwall: And ur lights! zz Feel dat they give a very coordinated theme for your house. zz

Welcome to Jurong West.... :(

Below are pictures of our paintworks done for the following areas zz

Passagway in Red (Hisbiscus)

passagewayfl0.jpg

Another view of passagway

fullviewofpassagewaywq9.jpg

Right view of Passageway side (Study Room Entrance)

I like the laminate flooring and the Hisbiscus color combination along the passageway. :bangwall:

Greycat: Thanks for the welcome part. Both furniture & lighting are important essentials in creating themes for the house besides the colours. Your place looks nice too. Saw your blog a few months back when I started out here. :lol:

Cantona7: My sentiments too. My parents in law didn't find the grey & red colours appealing during the period we'd were painting the living/dining and before the flooring was up. 'Cos the colours were too sombre and dark in their opinion, you know traditional outlook in older generation. Now it is better with them due to the flooring adding a touch of warmth

I took some pictures of the house in its bare condition but as I'd changed phone so the photos are gone. :unsure: Only have the photos of the sample unit when I went to both showroom & sample unit some months back then.

Our belated floor plan pict

ourfloorplansc4.jpg

The picts taken at sample unit (Exact Layout of my place)

Living

livingdiningareaxj4.jpg

Balcony

livingbalconyareart7.jpg

Dining & Passageway

diningareapassagewaytw2.jpg

Passageway

passagewayleadingtothergh4.jpg

Edited by BunBun