Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

it is very very hard to take care both mother n the little pup after birth ... :(

hope the little one will grow stronger and fit !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The powdered milk Im not sure, will ask my mum what she put as she prepare it herself. Will get powdered milk forumlated for puppies.

Syringe without the needle right?

Thanks both :bow: :bow:

yup syringe without needle... good luck!

Thanks everybody for the well-wishes and concern. I appreciate the help given too.

Now for the final update :-

The last pup died this morning despite our efforts to feed the puppy. :(

I feel so sad that I was not able to save the pup. :~

The last pup would have been a week old now from its birth last week.

I don't think we've tried enough. Its quite sad that the puppies did not manage to look at the world as they had not opened their eyes yet. Sort of a personal regret for me that I can't see them grow up though. :~

Very depressing somehow & my only consolation is that the puppies will be happier in doggy heaven compared to the suffering they'd went through when they were still alive.

I don't think we've tried enough. Its quite sad that the puppies did not manage to look at the world as they had not opened their eyes yet. Sort of a personal regret for me that I can't see them grow up though. :~

Very depressing somehow & my only consolation is that the puppies will be happier in doggy heaven compared to the suffering they'd went through when they were still alive.

Don't sad le *pat pat*. Like the saying goes, all dogs go to heaven. I'm sure the puppy bros & sis are playing happily up there. :)

Thanks all for the concern pinkpetter & angel. I'm sure they'd be happy roaming about as angels up there. That's a pretty image I have in my mind, the puppy faces, the wings, fatter but still small with eyes open & the aura is serene for sure.

So sorry to hear that. Sometimes these things are not within our control. You have done whatever you can to help them and they were lucky to have had you.

*hugs*

Thanks flyingballoons for your concern. :) I still think of the puppies every then and now for they're really special to me. Words alone can't describe the feeling I have for the pups but I'm sure they're happier up there and looking down on us with happiness.

So sorry to hear that. Sometimes these things are not within our control. You have done whatever you can to help them and they were lucky to have had you.

*hugs*