Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Bro,

you guess both almost right wo!!

A rubbish chute but not really facing it....but as bad!! You can start guessing where the rubbish chute?

Canal with water is very close too....but is virtual water flow.

rubbish chute at the "mountain"? as in the back of the house? :P

what's virtual water flow?

swimming pool?

another Pass for your fs guessing....

A sector with vibrant Qi is missing in addition to several missing corners in the house due to Odd layout.

The front door with bad flying stars. Kitchen is also located in the wrong sector.

is that part of the reasons why the owner is selling?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm also in the midst of negotiating with him. Hope he can give us a quote within our budget. :)

Hi, Drexter

Thank you for your update & I sincerely hope that Donny is able to meet your budget.

At what stage are you now? Key collected?

swimming pool?

Lift lobby, playground, open space can consider Virtual pool where Qi gathers.

Owner is not fs believer ....I plot the flying stars chart of the house to analyse & found the reason but to protect their privacy, cannot disclose here. They may have found the parquet floor not suitable & house is very hot during the day.

Rubbish chute has something to do with the main entrance. Look at where the main door is from the picture.

I will post the picture tomorrow & it says it all. My sister committed to buy on impulse looking only the nice renovation....totally bowed over by the A1 decor, and it is a good buy if she didn't experience the tingy sensation on her palms.

Bro,

you guess both almost right wo!!

A rubbish chute but not really facing it....but as bad!! You can start guessing where the rubbish chute?

Canal with water is very close too....but is virtual water flow.

another Pass for your fs guessing....

A sector with vibrant Qi is missing in addition to several missing corners in the house due to Odd layout.

The front door with bad flying stars. Kitchen is also located in the wrong sector.

swimming pool?

Wow, I missed all these discussion ! This is getting really really interesting !

Lift lobby, playground, open space can consider Virtual pool where Qi gathers.

Owner is not fs believer ....I plot the flying stars chart of the house to analyse & found the reason but to protect their privacy, cannot disclose here. They may have found the parquet floor not suitable & house is very hot during the day.

Sis, maybe owner is not FS beliver but after moving in "something happens" and they start to ask around and discover what you've uncovered ? Cos if it's only the parquet, they can just change the flooring to some other materials ??

Hi, Drexter

Thank you for your update & I sincerely hope that Donny is able to meet your budget.

At what stage are you now? Key collected?

Will collect key end of May. I had already told all IDs who can be trusted about my requirements, materials, design, etc. Now, I'm in the midst of comparing price from the IDs apple to apple. Will be working with the cheapest and sad to say Donny's offer is not the cheapest. :(

Rubbish chute has something to do with the main entrance. Look at where the main door is from the picture.

I will post the picture tomorrow & it says it all. My sister committed to buy on impulse looking only the nice renovation....totally bowed over by the A1 decor, and it is a good buy if she didn't experience the tingy sensation on her palms.

issit after the wall is the rubbish chute?? which is why there is a wall to separate the main door and chute??

then what about old houses in which the rubbish chute is inside the house?

issit after the wall is the rubbish chute?? which is why there is a wall to separate the main door and chute??

then what about old houses in which the rubbish chute is inside the house?

Good guess, but rubbish chute is in a even worse place! If blocked by wall, you won't get to see Neighbours dumping the debris!! This house is really "Alamak", suay!!

My house also have rubbish chute, but it is at the back near toilet.

Good guess, but rubbish chute is in a even worse place! If blocked by wall, you won't get to see Neighbours dumping the debris!! This house is really "Alamak", suay!!

My house also have rubbish chute, but it is at the back near toilet.

the rubbish chute is just next to the lift is it?

my sis block is like that but we are one road away from Bukit Panjang, not sure whether same or not :lol:

the rubbish chute is just next to the lift is it?

my sis block is like that but we are one road away from Bukit Panjang, not sure whether same or not :lol:

My sis current place is like what you mentioned, with rubbish chutes beside lift. But the rubbish chute & lifts are at the centre of block.

But the featured resale flat, you will faint when you see the photo later.

CSI

Solving the Mystery.....

1st Victim ~~~~ the staircase! How to tap the Qi?? (I took this picture standing at the lift lobby - virtual Qi pool).

h9iv_44c_uc4it.jpg

2nd Victim ~~~~~ the rubbish chute! You see, neighbours carry rubbish to your house every day!!! Can die or Not?? Sure Mati if met with bad annual influence star no matter how good the stars are at door steps.

grq5_3f7_uc4it.jpg

Stay tuned...I will upload the floor plan later.

CSI

Solving the Mystery.....

1st Victim ~~~~ the staircase! How to tap the Qi?? (I took this picture standing at the lift lobby - virtual Qi pool).

h9iv_44c_uc4it.jpg

2nd Victim ~~~~~ the rubbish chute! You see, neighbours carry rubbish to your house every day!!! Can die or Not?? Sure Mati if met with bad annual influence star no matter how good the stars are at door steps.

grq5_3f7_uc4it.jpg

Stay tuned...I will upload the floor plan later.

Very precise....

Looking at the photos, this block seems to have bad layout/distribution of units.

I know of these blocks are just right next to KPE. N from looking over from KPE, it doesn't seems to me that the units there actually have lots of odd layout inside.

Odd layout are quite difficult to place furnitures man.