Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Jurong West Residents!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

SK too far for me.. Switch from west to north east not easy leh. hee

pst welcome to jurong west !

The pioneer mall is now open right? Did you go there? I have not been there yet. Heard there Giant supermarket is down there.

No mine not really near to pioneer mall but its behind Jurong point. The yellow and green flats.

Where's urs? must be ard Jurong point too rite?

Bike?? Wow so stylo. You mean motorbikes or bicycle huh>?

yes just behind jurong point! Erm Wait. 68x is around Boon Lay Sec School right? Mine is behind the MRT. I don't see any hills around here leh. I'm quite scared to ride bicycle on the road. Afraid that the cars cannot see me. :wacko:

Hi rabbit,

Please be humble in your posts. I seriously urge you to exercise some respect for our moderators here. You are planting a seed for a personal attack. This is a first warning :yamseng:

hi junior moderator

hahaha. why edit "xxxxxx" leh? scare of doing something wrong again har. remember the previous "lesson" and reminder i gave you through the admin.  :yamseng:

btw, i didn't mislead wenyao or whoever. yishun valuation is quite worst and it's true fact because hubby's colleague bought an EA at yishun for 400k plus and imagine now already drops to 300k plus. isn't that a great lost!  :P

jw EA is still ok since the valuation is 329k plus.  :yamseng:

ya, the new park. it's just opposite my house. :P wow! value increases again. :notti:

my neighbour staying at the 6th floor just sold their 5rm unit at 280k, i guess.... :D

hopefully after the park, mrt etc is ready, the price can shoot further up. hee hee.... ;)

yoz everyone in jurong west sis and bros. How everyone?

so so loh.... how about you then? ;)

yoz everyone in jurong west sis and bros. How everyone?

haaalooo devilaz, where have you been?? :P

my neighbour staying at the 6th floor just sold their 5rm unit at 280k, i guess.... :notti:

hopefully after the park, mrt etc is ready, the price can shoot further up. hee hee.... ;)

so so loh.... how about you then? ;)

there're several factors to determine for the price of a resale flat. :D e.g., the location, mrt, bus interchange, floor level, the reno etc. some home owners are willing to pay for a high price if the location is very convenient for them. this is a very individual matter. 8|

Well not sure if the pollution level will go up with the oil terminal expansion in Jurong Island.

"Upon its completion by end of 2007, Universal Terminal will be one of the largest independent oil terminals in the world, with over 2.3 million cubic metres (cbm) in storage capacity..."

Extracted from http://www.rotaryeng.com.sg/newsroom/events.htm

Well not sure if the pollution level will go up with the oil terminal expansion in Jurong Island.

"Upon its completion by end of 2007, Universal Terminal will be one of the largest independent oil terminals in the world, with over 2.3 million cubic metres (cbm) in storage capacity..."

jurong island is quite far so i'm not that worried. :sport-smiley-004:

my neighbour staying at the 6th floor just sold their 5rm unit at 280k, i guess.... :unsure:

hopefully after the park, mrt etc is ready, the price can shoot further up. hee hee.... :P

so so loh.... how about you then? :D

well still survive... :P

super busy with mine work...

haaalooo devilaz, where have you been?? :unsure:

well busy at work... training new staff loh.. work need to meet deadlines. so dont have much time here. :)

dun worry lah.... :) if not safe, they also won't develop JW mah.... :unsure:

dun worry lah.... :) if not safe, they also won't develop JW mah.... :yeah:

yalor singapore is so small if got pollution in Jurong, within a few hrs the wind blow, reach changi liao no place can be 100% pollution free leh... u see the smoke from indonesia just need a few days than reach singapore liao..

well still survive... :dancingqueen:

super busy with mine work...

well busy at work... training new staff loh.. work need to meet deadlines. so dont have much time here. :sport-smiley-004:

wow, training new staff. you become supervisor liao. :dancingqueen:

dun worry lah.... :sport-smiley-018: if not safe, they also won't develop JW mah.... :sport-smiley-018:

agree lor. :sport-smiley-018: