Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Jurong West Residents!

Hello angelfrienz... i believe it is very exp... did u get high floor unit?

when i got mine during last yr oct bi-monthly for a standard 5 room. it was around 210k.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello angelfrienz... i believe it is very exp... did u get high floor unit?

when i got mine during last yr oct bi-monthly for a standard 5 room. it was around 210k.

Kittygal,

My unit is high floor...

You are so lucky to get from HDB directly....

we know that we get from HDB is much cheaper than resale market. But we cannot try and wait for uncertain ballot number. Currently we stayed in rental flat @ ang mo kio area. As the flat rental fee increase by double, I need to find flat urgently.. So I can't wait until the property market to be stable...

So.... we paid high price.... all our savings $$$$$$$ gone...... ha ha....

hI ANGELFRENZ..

ours is low floor unit... cos by the time its our turn to pick a unit.. all 4 rooms are booked .. that's why we chose a 5 room ... our q- number was in between type.. that's why at first we thot by the time its our turn maybe no more flats liao.. luckily still have.. somewhere close to my in laws place.. about 10 min drive away.. take bus wont be convient...

so how much did u pay for your reno? u alr spend so much on ur hse purchase.

hI ANGELFRENZ..

ours is low floor unit... cos by the time its our turn to pick a unit.. all 4 rooms are booked .. that's why we chose a 5 room ... our q- number was in between type.. that's why at first we thot by the time its our turn maybe no more flats liao.. luckily still have.. somewhere close to my in laws place.. about 10 min drive away.. take bus wont be convient...

so how much did u pay for your reno? u alr spend so much on ur hse purchase.

Hi Kittygal,

we havn't get the key yet... counting down days to get keys......... we will only paint and change kitchen top and keep current style. No major reno.....now we are looking furnitures within my budget. I and my hubby hunt down for furniture every weekend... tiring job lor...

for me, also looking for 4 rooms at first... but we can't match the COV for 4 rooms. 5 room COV is lower...

We plan to move in end of May...... hopefully everything go smoothly....

How about your reno? How much you spend it?

wow the mrt station at pioneer is slowly taking shape..really excited waiting for the mrt station to be operating soon..but dunno how soon..it'll b so convenient..no need to alight at boon lay mrt and take feeder bus!! but i really wonder about the noise level made by the mrts at nite and mornings (weekends) though..

dear all, i bought my resale 5 rm at st 64 in dec 2006 and have been staying in this area for about 1 year. anyone of you know of good routes to jog around our area? most of the routes are heavy pollution in the evening..