Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Jurong West Residents!

hi doit, I do have my concerns as well. Once, when I went to my new house, I saw two bangalas sitting at the 989D void deck during afternoon time. Not sure during night time cos never stay there at night... :dunno:

From what I heard, as the st 93 neighbourhood mostly are young couples, that y in the day it is very quiet which give those people change to breakin. Any wait for few mths more there will be more people and hopefully will be much safer. Actually what I scare are those bangalas in the night hanging over the estates and creating a lot of noises. Anyone living there encounter it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any Jurong West St 25 Residents here?

Did anyone receive this particular letter enclosed together with **** paper money in a letter?

Today we'd received our keys to our new unit and went to our unit immediately to do some spot check for defects required for submitting of our defects checklist.

After checking the unit for defects, we'd went down to the letterbox area and found some flyers, a envelope addressed to no one except with our unit address on it. Enclosed is **** paper money and a letter which is meant for a neighbor staying on top floor from an revengeful ex boy friend but copies of the letter & paper money was also mailed to everybody in the block. :good:

Very unlucky to receive a letter with **** paper money on the day we'd got our keys lei :yamseng:

Hi Bunbun, did u report this incident to the Police?

Did anyone receive this particular letter enclosed together with **** paper money in a letter?

Today we'd received our keys to our new unit and went to our unit immediately to do some spot check for defects required for submitting of our defects checklist.

After checking the unit for defects, we'd went down to the letterbox area and found some flyers, a envelope addressed to no one except with our unit address on it. Enclosed is **** paper money and a letter which is meant for a neighbor staying on top floor from an revengeful ex boy friend but copies of the letter & paper money was also mailed to everybody in the block. :seeya:

Very unlucky to receive a letter with **** paper money on the day we'd got our keys lei :good:

Hi Spinball, nope did not report to police as I am not involved. The letter was copied and mailed together with H*ll paper money each to everybody in the block according to the sender. The objective of the sender was to paint a very bad image of the neighbor mentioned in the letter in a way. So there is nothing I can do about it. Just that it is not my lucky day to receive such a letter with H*ll paper money originally meant for the neighbor's eyes when I got the keys. :good:

Hi Bunbun, did u report this incident to the Police?

After checking the unit for defects, we'd went down to the letterbox area and found some flyers, a envelope addressed to no one except with our unit address on it. Enclosed is **** paper money and a letter which is meant for a neighbor staying on top floor from an revengeful ex boy friend but copies of the letter & paper money was also mailed to everybody in the block. :P

Very unlucky to receive a letter with **** paper money on the day we'd got our keys lei :D

oh..Jurong West St 25..Westwood Sec Sch there? The EA flats?

Edited by icestorm

Icestorm, yes it is.

Just recently read this news in TNP on hanky panky activities between construction worker & maid in a new JW 3 room flat, Owner bery suay cos he got his keys a week ago and only find that his new home becomes a meeting point between lovers in the end. :deal:

oh..Jurong West St 25..Westwood Sec Sch there? The EA flats?

Yah.... saw that news report also.... guess that we, as the house owner must do more spot check... :furious:

Icestorm, yes it is.

Just recently read this news in TNP on hanky panky activities between construction worker & maid in a new JW 3 room flat, Owner bery suay cos he got his keys a week ago and only find that his new home becomes a meeting point between lovers in the end. !!

Apologies for late reply.

Spinball: Yes got to be more thorough since got to live in it for 5 years max. !!

Yah.... saw that news report also.... guess that we, as the house owner must do more spot check... :)

Halo Pple!!

My husband and i just got out Flat keys at JW also!! We bought blk 61x during the oct - bi monthly sales...:unsure:

Anyone of you also??

heehee... finding my neighbours.... :unsure:

Halo Pple!!

My husband and i just got out Flat keys at JW also!! We bought blk 61x during the oct - bi monthly sales...:bangwall:

Anyone of you also??

heehee... finding my neighbours.... :notti:

welcome to jurong west. i'm not from bi monthly sales..is there anymore flats from 61X?

Hi all,

I just bought the resale flat at Jurong West street 62 after failing two Bi monthly sale... Anyone from blk 60x?

Mine is 5 room flat... Wating for the date of Key collection....

Hi Angelfrienz - welcome to jurong west! :)

how much did u bought for this 5room flat?... i guess current 61x area shouldnt have any more flats available see during feb bi-monthly...

Hi Angelfrienz - welcome to jurong west! :)

how much did u bought for this 5room flat?... i guess current 61x area shouldnt have any more flats available see during feb bi-monthly...

Hi kittygal,

The price is very ex.... 365K.... most ppl said that i paid high price.........

By the way, anyone know how long we have to wait for second appointment after first appointment?