Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Jurong West Residents!

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a flat along Jurong West Street 93 (Blk 987 - Blk 988) through the ongoing balloting exercise now.Anyone staying there and any comments about the estate?

Will really appreciate any inputs please. Thanks!

Hi hi, have you gone to see the flats there? Its next to the sports stadium. Initially tot there's no more empty flats there and i went to buy a resale flat near there also.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi hi, have you gone to see the flats there? Its next to the sports stadium. Initially tot there's no more empty flats there and i went to buy a resale flat near there also.

Yep, have gone to see the flats there. There are still a few blocks of empty flats. These flats are available for balloting during the Jul 07 Balloting Exercise. The ballot results had just been released. You may want to check out whether they are any good units left, then no need to buy resale.

Yep, have gone to see the flats there. There are still a few blocks of empty flats. These flats are available for balloting during the Jul 07 Balloting Exercise. The ballot results had just been released. You may want to check out whether they are any good units left, then no need to buy resale.

hmm, the balloting exercise came in too late. I already paid my deposit then.So now waiting to get the keys for my new-yet not so new house

hmm, the balloting exercise came in too late. I already paid my deposit then.So now waiting to get the keys for my new-yet not so new house

Hi icestorm,

Congrats on getting a house! I just went to check out the flats beside the stadium...quite sad actually cos the living rm windows are all slanted and half the view will be block by other people's units..and the whole area like no wind like that..not too sure why though.. and I can't live without wind..hahah.. Mind telling me which area is your resale flat in?

Hi icestorm,

Congrats on getting a house! I just went to check out the flats beside the stadium...quite sad actually cos the living rm windows are all slanted and half the view will be block by other people's units..and the whole area like no wind like that..not too sure why though.. and I can't live without wind..hahah.. Mind telling me which area is your resale flat in?

Hi Akiz

Sorry for late reply.havent been checking this thread...yar,i went to see the model at HDB hub that day when i went for my 1st appt and saw that some units were blocked in a way...

Mine is opposite the future Pioneer MRT....In a way my living room view also blocked by the block in front...but then not too bad lar, high floor

dear all jurong west residents,

those who stay near the stadium 900+++ and 600+++ please take note.

today there had been a few robbery case within block 900+++ near the stadium. does anyone hear any funny sound like sawing of gates and door?

please help to look on your neighbours and keep a look out. sad to hear this incident. :(

sorry requote, that happen about one to two weeks ago.... :dancingqueen:

Hmm.....where did u hear it from?

My new flat is there but haven't take keys yet.........

mine cousin kanna. then a few house also kanna within the same block.

her level happen that only her house had been finish renovation while the rest are still reno in progress. so this few robbers take this advantage to saw the gate and the door and break in. this is nuts right? :dancingqueen:

im wondering also... that what they told me... so sad to hear that.

yapz, her surrond house are still in progress on renovation. therefore this few fellows make use of this opportunity to pin point certain house ba...

im wondering also... that what they told me... so sad to hear that.

yapz, her surrond house are still in progress on renovation. therefore this few fellows make use of this opportunity to pin point certain house ba...

hi anyone know is which particular blocks in 900plus?

something i dun understand...the robbers break in and steal what lei? since there is nothing valuable for them to steal ma.

Hi ALL , A very good evening to all .

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:lol:!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:P!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:dribble:!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

hi anyone know is which particular blocks in 900plus?

something i dun understand...the robbers break in and steal what lei? since there is nothing valuable for them to steal ma.

From what I heard, as the st 93 neighbourhood mostly are young couples, that y in the day it is very quiet which give those people change to breakin. Any wait for few mths more there will be more people and hopefully will be much safer. Actually what I scare are those bangalas in the night hanging over the estates and creating a lot of noises. Anyone living there encounter it?