Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Skinny Jeans

Hi Fashion Experts,

Need help.

U noe those skinny jeans which is very IN now?

Those tt can be folded into 3/4 length if u prefers (hope u understand wat I am talking abt).

Just need advice wat kinda shoes are suitable if I were to wear them in full length?

Dun tink open concept heels are suitable rite?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Fashion Experts,

Need help.

U noe those skinny jeans which is very IN now?

Those tt can be folded into 3/4 length if u prefers (hope u understand wat I am talking abt).

Just need advice wat kinda shoes are suitable if I were to wear them in full length?

Dun tink open concept heels are suitable rite?

Wear them with covered pointed or round pumps and a big roomy bag....

okok...thanks...bt the plm is I dun like to wear covered shoes....sobz sobz...

Hm..cos I find that wearing open toed with skinny jeans will look abit auntie...8|

Or wear a pair of Birkies to up the fashionista factor...hehe...

Hm..cos I find that wearing open toed with skinny jeans will look abit auntie...:)

Or wear a pair of Birkies to up the fashionista factor...hehe...

Wah....cannot la..I cannot accept Birkies leh...

Hmm...will try to find covered shoes asap....hehehehe

Wah....tink u need to do some shopping le....skinny jeans has been in fashion for quite some

time liao leh...

Is those type tat r so skinny all the way to yr foot and can fold up to be 3/4 jeans....

Hmm...perhaps u can take a walk down to FEP?

Wah....tink u need to do some shopping le....skinny jeans has been in fashion for quite some

time liao leh...

Is those type tat r so skinny all the way to yr foot and can fold up to be 3/4 jeans....

Hmm...perhaps u can take a walk down to FEP?

i'm never into fashion. i wear what i feel comfortable in and that's short! hahaha. i hate to wear jean bcos weather is so hot. i only wear jean skirts. :dunno:

i'm never into fashion. i wear what i feel comfortable in and that's short! hahaha. i hate to wear jean bcos weather is so hot. i only wear jean skirts. :dunno:

Oic...then too bad then cos I find tat skinny jeans is really nice...makes u look taller and gives tat

sleek look with a long top!

Can wear jeans in cooler weather...

Oic...then too bad then cos I find tat skinny jeans is really nice...makes u look taller and gives tat

sleek look with a long top!

Can wear jeans in cooler weather...

i dislike to wrap from head to toe lor bcos really very hot. usually, i'll either wear skirt or short when i go out. and, either short sleeves or sleeveless or spaghetti. ;) my hb also never wear jeans bcos he afraid of hot too. he's bermuda and shirt type of person. :dunno:

i dislike to wrap from head to toe lor bcos really very hot. usually, i'll either wear skirt or short when i go out. and, either short sleeves or sleeveless or spaghetti. ;) my hb also never wear jeans bcos he afraid of hot too. he's bermuda and shirt type of person. :dunno:

If go high class restuarants or other places also in tt attire?

Wow...tats cool man!

I like it!

If go high class restuarants or other places also in tt attire?

Wow...tats cool man!

I like it!

your high class restuarants refer to what sort of places? ;) when we dined at swissotel the stamford equinox restaurant then we'll dress up la bcos the restaurant has dress code. :D

if you refer to crystal jade, no signature, tunglok etc then no need la. :dunno:

your high class restuarants refer to what sort of places? ;) when we dined at swissotel the stamford equinox restaurant then we'll dress up la bcos the restaurant has dress code. :D

if you refer to crystal jade, no signature, tunglok etc then no need la. :dunno:

Of cos restaurants in high class hotels...if need to dress up to places like crystal jade, no signature, tunglok,

then I am mad man....hahahahaha

Of cos restaurants in high class hotels...if need to dress up to places like crystal jade, no signature, tunglok,

then I am mad man....hahahahaha

hahaha. ya lor. :dunno:

some high class hotels restaurants have dress code so bo bian got to follow otherwise cant go in leh. :notti: on normal days, we'll dress super casual. ;) what about you? :D

hahaha. ya lor. :dunno:

some high class hotels restaurants have dress code so bo bian got to follow otherwise cant go in leh. :notti: on normal days, we'll dress super casual. ;) what about you? :D

Wah korea you stay at home do what one ah?? U got flip flip magazines one?!? Now skinny jeans are the rage now....u shd go out and observe more...if not, u will be like a frog in a well and I'm not just referring to the area of fashion :notti:

Karen, I would think that peep toe heels go well too...just my opinion :)

So envy you girls can wear skinny jeans....if I wore it, I would look very bulky...:(

Edited by Air